2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
1590875540794.png

Overview:
This is the story of a man named, Ray. He is a well adjusted black man who was adopted as an infant by a loving white suburban family, the Mullers. Growing up he faced many hardships, but with his adoptive family's love and support he was able to make a name for himself as a successful lawyer. Erik, happily works hard defending those who can't defend themselves. Unfortunately, he comes home every day to a somewhat unhappy family. His wife, who is never in the mood and his step-daughter who is worried about her parents.

In the short teaser demo, you get to meet, Amy, A hardworking university student. Throughout her whole life, work, studies and success has been her priorities. She needs to set a good example for her younger sister who looks up to her, she just has one problem. She's in love with her boss.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: SayWhatCreations -
Censored: No
Version: Teaser Demo
Language: English
Other Game: My Happy Family
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

1591120170122.png 1591120212928.png 1591120239775.png 1591120291103.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It looks interesting and promising, the renders look decent, not great or not bad but still enjoyable. Sex scenes don't have animations. The story is good, I like the male lead, but I hope the dev can tone down the parody-esque overly-sexual narration, and really give us a believable story.

I love the characters, visually and conceptually is a different matter. I just can't say NO to GINGERS. :giggle::love:

gg.png

Last edited:

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
SayingWhat you need to explain what type of ntr, from what I see.... we are the black dude? so is netori? we do the NTR or is netorare ? is not very clear even in your Patreon page.
You know... that is a damn good question... When ever I read a comic or manga tagged NTR, I always thinking of myself doing the fucking/stealing... Dumb quick question... Which would that fall under?

Reactions: Qazer

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You know... that is a damn good question... When ever I read a comic or manga tagged NTR, I always thinking of myself doing the fucking/stealing... Dumb quick question... Which would that fall under?
if the mc/player is the one stealing the girls it will fall on netori, if the dad of the mc steals the girls from the mc it will fall in netorare, i think is pretty simple

netori = you steal the girl
netorare = your girl cheats on you / leaving you for someone else

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
if the mc/player is the one stealing the girls it will fall on netori, if the dad of the mc steals the girls from the mc it will fall in netorare, i think is pretty simple

netori = you steal the girl
netorare = your girl cheats on you / leaving you for someone else
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I THINK I DUN FUCKED UP!

I think I'm fucking up with the tags! Can someone help me with the tags? I don't think NTR is really going to be a part of this... Is NTR when the protagonist fucks others without the wife/girlfriend knowing? Or is that just plain cheating?

You play as the Protag... You fuck others behind your lover(s) back... Thats just plain cheating... aint it?

IF i fucked up, which I did How do I change the tag on F95?

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

I'm so sorry guys! I didnt know!

I love NTR manga because I always read them from the perspective of the one doing the fucking. Like the dude, taking the losers girl. I see it from the dudes pov... I fucked up big time...What a great fucking debut, eh? haha

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I THINK I DUN FUCKED UP!

I think I'm fucking up with the tags! Can someone help me with the tags? I don't think NTR is really going to be a part of this... Is NTR when the protagonist fucks others without the wife/girlfriend knowing? Or is that just plain cheating?

You play as the Protag... You fuck others behind your lover(s) back... Thats just plain cheating... aint it?

IF i fucked up, which I did How do I change the tag on F95?
if the girls of the mc dont cheat on him and the only one cheating is the mc, in f95 they only use "cheating " tag.
If i asked is because i was confused by your patreon page

This game's demo contains NTR
and this.....

so the main question, we will get cheated by the girls, or will the mc steals someones wife's (like the fathers wife for example...haha)
(y)

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
if the girls of the mc dont cheat on him and the only one cheating is the mc, in f95 they only use "cheating " tag.
If i asked is because i was confused by your patreon page

and this.....

so the main question, we will get cheated by the girls, or will the mc steals someones wife's (like the fathers wife for example...haha)
(y)
I fully understand, if we speak about it like that, then there will absolutely be no instance of NTR. God, im a fucking idiot! lol

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
SayingWhat
Is it (will be..) a game or kinetic novel?
Thank you

Edited: my first question was just plain stupid, didn't pay attention, sorry
To answer your question, It will be a visual novel. I'm not skilled enough to make a "game." My first time trying to make a VN was 3 days ago and I created it last night and got it out as soon as i could. I'll change that on my patreon to clear up any confusion. Thanks!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
To answer your question, It will be a visual novel. I'm not skilled enough to make a "game." My first time trying to make a VN was 3 days ago and I created it last night and got it out as soon as i could. I'll change that on my patreon to clear up any confusion. Thanks!
I should clearify, most "games" on here are choice based VNs. Sure, it's a very generous definition of a game but that's the state of things.
But are you making a choice based VN or pure kinetic novel, no choices, player interaction?

Reactions: SparX058

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I should clearify, most "games" on here are choice based VNs. Sure, it's a very generous definition of a game but that's the state of things.
But are you making a choice based VN or pure kinetic novel, no choices, player interaction?
It's going to be a choice based game. The full demo opening of the game is just a major introduction of characters, with not many paths to choose from. But once the intro is complete it will be a choice based game.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's going to be a choice based game. The full demo opening of the game is just a major introduction of characters, with not many paths to choose from. But once the intro is complete it will be a choice based game.
Ok, thank you.
Not my jam but best of luck with your project, the girls look good though, the MC not so much..

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes