The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
My God I just finished it and in shocked, SHOCKED BY THE ENDING. I excepted the whole retarded formula to repeat itself with the younger sister, but she actually had some good damn brains! Also, still the same retarded mc who never once fucking addresses his wife about her change in attitude or actions while somehow also know where the fuck she's at... Just wow.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm thats actually good ntr we need high qualitie games with good writting and slow burn meet love of your life date be happy and than a slow downfall.

Reactions: NTR Angel

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
At the beginning of the game I wasn't expecting much, but it surprised me for the better, the story development and the NTR is certainly above average for the genre.

Reactions: Mourka

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Don't get distracted by the art. This is one of the best NTR games I've played. It was totally worth translating.

Note: It is MTL, but a really good one plus a lot of manual fixes. Mission accomplished if you guys didn't notice :)
Which engine are you using to translate? With this game in specific it's borderline incomprehensible.

It seems you've done a pretty good job though, I'm just wondering if the engine is to blame.

It's especially bad in the highschool intro.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Which engine are you using to translate? With this game in specific it's borderline incomprehensible.

It seems you've done a pretty good job though, I'm just wondering if the engine is to blame.

It's especially bad in the highschool intro.
I’m using red sugoi + some custom scripts I’ve coded.
This was an old translation I had made for my own enjoyment.

Not sure if I can blame the engine, the game just needs more editing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Neriathis

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I’m using red sugoi + some custom scripts I’ve coded.
This was an old translation I had made for my own enjoyment.

Not sure if I can blame the engine, the game just needs more editing.

I do around 1 high quality translation edition a month and other quick ones depending on what I get requested
I was going to suggest Sugoi+. My initial reaction was to the highschool part. It was considerably worse than the rest.

Mostly it was intent and gender that was lost. "Who got in trouble? He? She?" or "Did he lose his job? Did he not? What? And similar situations.

I appreciate anyone providing content on F95.

I'd wish there was an easy way for proofreaders to fix things like genders in RPGM games.

I loved this game btw.. I just wanted there to be another ending where Kaede was drugged and addicted as well.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I was going to suggest Sugoi+. My initial reaction was to the highschool part. It was considerably worse than the rest.

Mostly it was intent and gender that was lost. "Who got in trouble? He? She?" or "Did he lose his job? Did he not? What? And similar situations.

I appreciate anyone providing content on F95.

I'd wish there was an easy way for proofreaders to fix things like genders in RPGM games.

I loved this game btw.. I just wanted there to be another ending where Kaede was drugged and addicted as well.
If you would like to help me out improving this game translation (specifically the high school part), hit me up on Discord ^^

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Daioh and Neriathis

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If you would like to help me out improving this game translation (specifically the high school part), hit me up on Discord ^^
I don't know why you got facepalmed, it's a reasonable request.
My GF got a heavy concussion the morning after you wrote this, so I didn't see it until after she'd been injured. I've been taking care of her since.

Being online, doing minor stuff, no problem. Focusing on volunteering work when my GF sleeps 12h+ a day, can't look at light or hear loud noises without her head pounding and splitting, etc... not gonna happen.

When I have the surplus and time I'll contact you about it. What I'd be doing specifically is proofread.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I don't know why you got facepalmed, it's a reasonable request.
My GF got a heavy concussion the morning after you wrote this, so I didn't see it until after she'd been injured. I've been taking care of her since.

Being online, doing minor stuff, no problem. Focusing on volunteering work when my GF sleeps 12h+ a day, can't look at light or hear loud noises without her head pounding and splitting, etc... not gonna happen.

When I have the surplus and time I'll contact you about it. What I'd be doing specifically is proofread.
Just hit me up on discord if you wanna help me (whenever you can no worries).
I did make a very high quality translation of the first two games of this dev by the way (5 days of separation) but is still on early access on my patreon. If you enjoyed this game, have a look at the others.

Also... ignore the facepalm, just a troll that facepalms every post/comment I make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daioh
Jul 19, 2017
so, anything abouth the next game after this? i heard that this one was the prequel.
So I followed him on ci-en(free plan) and using google translate it seems that the game will be a prequel about the first girl he (teacher) had sex with in high school early in the game. This prequel also will feature her mother. I don't like these sequels since the ntr is technically out, but I´ll give it a try once it comes out.

The author in another post said that he expects to deliver the game in October so it shouldn't be that long.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Well, I honestly didn't expect this. It's NTR yet, but much more different than the usual cliches. Hopefully there will be more games from this developer, and hopefully with better translation.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Well, I honestly didn't expect this. It's NTR yet, but much more different than the usual cliches. Hopefully there will be more games from this developer, and hopefully with better translation.
I have plans to completely remake the translation and turn it into a proper manual one.
This is one of my favorite games so I wanna give it the love it deserves.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ill give it a try ignoring the complainers on an ntr game of course everyone else seem to be saying its a good gameso heres to hoping especially because the sequel comes out in like 2 days

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
new game from the same maker just dropped.

dunno if its the direct sequel, but i recognize some characters in the new game from this game

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes