ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
hi bro. how did you pass through the girl&beer part?
is it after he wake up and tried to look for aya in the building next to massage? i can't quite remember but i think you have to go up and peek with the others

i honestly don't even remember ever saw the room in the screenshot you posted

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
did you save in slot 14 then overwrite it with the attached file that's the only way it will work, it will still say the time you originally played on the save but it will be in the recollection room if that doesn't work I would just download Mtool and open the game using that and use the map cheat to just teleport to the recollection room I usually do that with all of my games also allows you to enable switches and what not for games that you need to unlock the recollection room with it
thx it's work...

May 11, 2019
I'm kinda stuck on the next day after finding the dog ... Go to school, class ends, Aya goes with class-fellows ... what am I supposed to do ... Been to every room in the school and home, what am I missing?

Reactions: alficus93933

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
There seems to be a game breaking bug after the protag wakes up from his coma and investigates the massage parlour. The road out of the red light district is blocked by an NPC, nothing in the hotel triggers and the receptionist at the Beer and Girl is invisible, stopping you if you try to walk past the counter but can't be interacted with.

In general the game seems poorly designed and the translation is understandable but every single pronoun is incorrect and often nonsensical.
+ that's why im here too. gonna read up the rest

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Best NTR you ever played :KEK:. I hope that was only a joke, this game is too short to even jackoff, 4CG variants, mediocre storyline, maybe i have high standard but this game anything but good. More like the usual mediocre cashgrab for quickmoney.
Too short?! bruh your Cock is too short, I'm holding a nut at a game breaking bug at my save with 3 hours 33minutes. Yeah the Bar/Grill red light district bug where i cant seem to progress. 1658622332009.png
Yeah save scum moment

Also as the invisible clerk says
1658622387466.png

Reactions: Makom666

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I'm kinda stuck on the next day after finding the dog ... Go to school, class ends, Aya goes with class-fellows ... what am I supposed to do ... Been to every room in the school and home, what am I missing?
huh, you give up too easy. Goto the pool or something

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I know, this part is cursed or bugged. I deleted the game cause of this.
oh it was close to the ending btw, well unless you can call it that. I downloaded the dude's save who modified his save and teleported to the tile next to the door. wasn't long to the end after that. However the female perspetive is an entire VN; if you can call it, on its own; which you get rewarded at the end.

TLDR to summarize, overwrite your save slot with (props to masternelus) to bypass the invisible clerk tile.
I hit a bug where i couldnt continue.... I used saveedit to move location beyond the npc that blocked me... if someone notices he has nowhere to go since an invisible clerk at the drinks thingy is blocking you..... here u go.

//edit

looks like that the guy above me hit it aswell.
There's no progress quest check or inventory so using another's save doesn't change anything. I have attached the same save files on this post too. (File 13 is the clerk tile, 14 is probably gallery, you have to use the same save slots)

The game follows a very NTRMAN kind of gameplay, with more depth and build up relevance to the story and a somewhat digestible ending.
I skipped through some of the last poetry just for the CGs but there's a loooot of writing, but my brain couldn't take the useless mindfuckery lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollonro

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Who even wants to see a bastard there, for starters? Much less a disgusting fuck? They draw them with the tongue out, hairy assholes
I do, the viler the better when it comes to NTR lmao, but its actually less about self-projecting on the ugly bastard and more about the corruption and extent to which the girl would tilt. Its nasty but it attracts a dark human intrigue when it comes to cheating from both perspectives of the cheated on + the cheater. Its kind of retarded but shit sells these days lol

I personally prefer female protag and corruption, where corruption is a choice.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Can you make any choices in this game? I would rather do corruption willingly than just watch the story unfold, feels less enjoyable...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
bro, the name of the game is "Daily Life in jeopardy" and people are complaining about the game having NTR, WTF did you expect with that tittle, if you don't like NTR don't come over, you're not obligated to play the game, it's kind of annoying seeing the same conversation every single game
Jeopardy can at least be avoided. Ruination cannot. This is 'daily lives suddenly in ruin'.
Plus, another short haired bish. They aren't even in the traditional Japanese 'black hair' trope, that scars so many youths.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes