Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Don't get distracted by the art. This is one of the best NTR games I've played. It was totally worth translating.

Note: It is MTL, but a really good one plus a lot of manual fixes. Mission accomplished if you guys didn't notice :)
Best NTR you ever played :KEK:. I hope that was only a joke, this game is too short to even jackoff, 4CG variants, mediocre storyline, maybe i have high standard but this game anything but good. More like the usual mediocre cashgrab for quickmoney.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Best NTR you ever played :KEK:. I hope that was only a joke, this game is too short to even jackoff, 4CG variants, mediocre storyline, maybe i have high standard but this game anything but good. More like the usual mediocre cashgrab for quickmoney.
you know most of the CG get unlocked only after the game end where you can see in detail what the wife was doing while mc was in hospital in coma

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Don't get distracted by the art. This is one of the best NTR games I've played. It was totally worth translating.

Note: It is MTL, but a really good one plus a lot of manual fixes. Mission accomplished if you guys didn't notice :)
which part is edited? it's heavy MTLed

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
silly me, I thought the file I got from gofile on this page didn't get patched properly so I went to the TL patreon. downloaded his translation zip. patched the game manually and still got this crappy horrible MTL eventho the TL claimed it's 10x better than google translation LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
Beta male MC deserve to be cucked fr, still waiting for japanese version revenge arc
Well consider it's japanese i bet the MC still failed to get his revenge lol

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Big fan of NTR, but this game isn't worth the download. Translation is all over the place, art's kinda garbage. Can't review the game properly because I don't have enough to say about it, it's just bad as is.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I just wanna break down what you said a little, correct me if I'm wrong.

-I've just kinda learned to live with the fact that half..........too generous.......more than half
This makes me wonder if you have issues being around and talking to other people who are not English as first language. Also I get the feeling that "they" are vermin/rodents based on the 'Kinda learned to live with' part.

-Not only ESL but incredibly "special". Surprisingly, they're at their smartest when they just resort to aping overused jokes like "durr iS nTr AVoiDaBle?!?!".
So it's safe to presume that people who has English as their first language doesn't resort to such jokes at all and the reason being is because they are smarter and more superior? You set the bar of all those people to being at their smartest when they resort to those jokes? The verimin/rodents feels a little more like monkeys here with words used like aping alongsi.

FYI, I don't have English as first language. I don't live in an English speaking country either.
Also I think it would be more appropriate to view/consider age and maturity in matters like these, rather than where you're from and/or if you have English as first or second language.

Was just bored though, and I probably won't answer to any of this :), as it could get heated. Heated stuff just aren't as fun without alcohol.
I love how you just latched on to the ESL comment and made it all about that.
Got a chip in your shoulder there? No, they'd still be dumb even if they did speak proper English.

Maybe your alcoholism fixes your insecurities, idk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joeburqa

Taranis

Apr 26, 2017
Honestly, the MC in this one isn't even that bad. He never has a chance to stop the NTR since the bulk of it occurs when he's in hospital. When he recovers from the coma he catches on immediately that something's wrong helped by the fuzzy recollection of his dreams and uncovers that his wife has become a slut pretty quickly. I guess he fails to confront the blackmailer at the end but that's pretty understandable considering he came out of a coma a couple of days ago combined with the mental trauma.

This one is entirely on the wife for being a gullible pleasure hungry whore who betrays the love of her life in about 5 minutes flat once he's unconscious.

Honestly wish this game could have been better. It had decent characters and set up then it seems like the author ran out of energy or ideas.

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
I didn't know that this game has a sequel in the making.

on another note, I actually like the art style of this game, it has the feeling of a hand-drawn anime style rather than a full cg generic anime style that I see a lot in japanese hentai games.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Tell us more about it, also if the game still linear. will the ending let MC die or maybe just ruin his life?
I'm not sure if you've already played, but MC is comatose for quite some time. Most of the game will be spent you, the MC, ghost walking following your wife on the first half trying to earn money for your hospital bills and when you wake up, your wife has already fallen and you'll spend the last half figuring out whether your ghost walks were real or not.

WARNING ABOUT THE ENDING AND SEQUEL BELOW

spoiler about the ending and the sequel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I'm not sure if you've already played, but MC is comatose for quite some time. Most of the game will be spent you, the MC, ghost walking following your wife on the first half trying to earn money for your hospital bills and when you wake up, your wife has already fallen and you'll spend the last half figuring out whether your ghost walks were real or not.
Oooooo so that's why there was someone that said "why the devs not input a power to the MC so he can be ghost whether just watching his wife fallen or save his wife". I was confuse why someone suggesting this because the game suppose to be slice of life.
I already play this game from start until MC and his 1st wife have sex and then his sister come to the house after that i stopped playing.
I stop in the middle because i can easily guest what happen next and the sister is really suspicious.

Reactions: VhotaX

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oooooo so that's why there was someone that said "why the devs not input a power to the MC so he can be ghost whether just watching his wife fallen or save his wife". I was confuse why someone suggesting this because the game suppose to be slice of life.
I already play this game from start until MC and his 1st wife have sex and then his sister come to the house after that i stopped playing.
I stop in the middle because i can easily guest what happen next and the sister is really suspicious.
The game has a happy end... can you believe this shit? NTR with a happy end? Haha...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes