Jun 22, 2022
I stop in the middle because i can easily guest what happen next and the sister is really suspicious.
You would've gotten surprised. Nothing suspicious about her, just happy end.

---

After reading through the comments, it seems the dev will add the missing reminiscence room scene later? That is good news. All the game's buildup and the repeated mentions of their wedding ring deserved a better ending than that super short mention during the current, final scene.

Must say I was surprised by the game, that despite being low-budget and its rushed ending still offered a couple enjoyable hours - and imo nicely drawn shadowplay-art (the other CGs are sadly indeed not great). Most people will probably quit during the prologue because of the mediocre art and generic story (needs a while for the "subverting expectations"-moment to happen).

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
You would've gotten surprised. Nothing suspicious about her, just happy end.

---

After reading through the comments, it seems the dev will add the missing reminiscence room scene later? That is good news. All the game's buildup and the repeated mentions of their wedding ring deserved a better ending than that super short mention during the current, final scene.

Must say I was surprised by the game, that despite being low-budget and its rushed ending still offered a couple enjoyable hours - and imo nicely drawn shadowplay-art (the other CGs are sadly indeed not great). Most people will probably quit during the prologue because of the mediocre art and generic story (needs a while for the "subverting expectations"-moment to happen).
Someone said about the MC will suicide. He said it was from the devs, i know devs trying to make desperate NTR game but suicide it such a turn off lol

Jun 22, 2022
Someone said about the MC will suicide. He said it was from the devs, i know devs trying to make desperate NTR game but suicide it such a turn off lol
I played through the entire game and epilogue, can assure you that at least in this game the MC lives on as happy as can be thanks to the sister. Whoever mentioned suicide must have been referring to another game or maybe to the sequel?

Jun 22, 2022
yeah, he said the sequel. just pray it won't happen lol
That's just awful to hear. The way the dev teases the sequel (after the epilogue) had it seem like the MC develops a netorase / cuck fetish, which usually leads to twisted "happy" ends with the MC enjoying his new life. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Jan 11, 2022
Best NTR you ever played :KEK:. I hope that was only a joke, this game is too short to even jackoff, 4CG variants, mediocre storyline, maybe i have high standard but this game anything but good. More like the usual mediocre cashgrab for quickmoney.
Based poster. I wanna know your favourites. Personally for me, nothing really topped Tina Swordswoman. Been 4 years and I'm still waiting. Also based mosquito man enjoyer.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Oooooo so that's why there was someone that said "why the devs not input a power to the MC so he can be ghost whether just watching his wife fallen or save his wife". I was confuse why someone suggesting this because the game suppose to be slice of life.
I already play this game from start until MC and his 1st wife have sex and then his sister come to the house after that i stopped playing.
I stop in the middle because i can easily guest what happen next and the sister is really suspicious.
The sister is a chad. well in this game. can't say for the sequel that the author plans

descil

Oct 21, 2019
On another note, don't wanna come off as mean. But, the art looks really low effort and bad, everything looks cheap.
I'm impressed to see a hentai gamer with standards as high as yours. You'll find successful games with worse art than this (see Shadowcore), some with no more than rpgm pixel art (see Spiral Legend V and NTRPG), and some with 3D art deliberately designed to be as unattractive as possible (see Gordon). I'm generally grateful if an artist/dev doesn't go out of his way to deface his work with ridiculous proportions, exceedingly fat or hirsute women, female protagonists for ntr rpgs, etc.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
sorry the save doesn't work for me,
any solution?
did you save in slot 14 then overwrite it with the attached file that's the only way it will work, it will still say the time you originally played on the save but it will be in the recollection room if that doesn't work I would just download Mtool and open the game using that and use the map cheat to just teleport to the recollection room I usually do that with all of my games also allows you to enable switches and what not for games that you need to unlock the recollection room with it

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Based poster. I wanna know your favourites. Personally for me, nothing really topped Tina Swordswoman. Been 4 years and I'm still waiting. Also based mosquito man enjoyer.
Tina was good game i agree, homeless camp was my favorite part in the game :KEK:. What is my favorite? anything that has oldman,homeless,people and good corruption in it :WeSmart:.

I'm impressed to see a hentai gamer with standards as high as yours. You'll find successful games with worse art than this (see Shadowcore), some with no more than rpgm pixel art (see Spiral Legend V and NTRPG), and some with 3D art deliberately designed to be as unattractive as possible (see Gordon). I'm generally grateful if an artist/dev doesn't go out of his way to deface his work with ridiculous proportions, exceedingly fat or hirsute women, female protagonists for ntr rpgs, etc.
Mediocre art was never a dealbreaker for me :KEK:, but this game just boring. Pixel games are not my thing, but there are few good ones out there for those who love it.

Last edited:

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Best NTR you ever played :KEK:. I hope that was only a joke, this game is too short to even jackoff, 4CG variants, mediocre storyline, maybe i have high standard but this game anything but good. More like the usual mediocre cashgrab for quickmoney.
Ikr, the dude is BS. he claimed his edited MTL 10 is times better than google translate but later on, he edited his post LMAO

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Ikr, the dude is BS. he claimed his edited MTL 10 is times better than google translate but later on, he edited his post LMAO
I didn't post it. Someone else did. He probably changed it because of the comments.
You guys surely are quick to complain for free stuff.

Did you even tried the google MTL? You'll see what I mean when you do.

Last edited:

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
man i was hoping there is kaede scene but turn out it's for another game, well not sure i like ntr game that's too depressing cause it happen 2 times

on the other hand, good game but there is too much dialogue for me with the skip is also kinda slow cause you still have to wait for transition to happen. i don't bother see the scenes for the 2nd time cause there is so much dialogue pre the scene

• Sad
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Ramam Ragavam

Jun 8, 2022
man i was hoping there is kaede scene but turn out it's for another game, well not sure i like ntr game that's too depressing cause it happen 2 times

on the other hand, good game but there is too much dialogue for me with the skip is also kinda slow cause you still have to wait for transition to happen. i don't bother see the scenes for the 2nd time cause there is so much dialogue pre the scene
hi bro. how did you pass through the girl&beer part?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes