incspector

Apr 16, 2018
what is this bullsit about students get expelled for being a couple? is this really a thing in japan?

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
just a question, does it have multiple endings? or not? i know is a stupid question but i want to know

Reactions: 4696

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Me: "I want to make some game that liked by many people..."
Inner self (angel): "Just do it... Many free engine and some tutorial out there"
Me: But "what about the assets...?"
Inner self (angel): "just googling for free assets."
Me: "but not with the draw tho..."
Inner self (angel): "can you draw?"
Me:"I can, but on the level of elementary school..."
Inner self (devil): "can you draw naked girl...?"
Inner self (angel): "..."
Me: "Ummm... I-I can..."
Inner self (devil & angel): "than grab your things and start making NTR game, I guarantee that your game will played by many people"
Me: "Ehh... O-Okay..."
Inner self (devil & angel): *evil smile

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
I just want to warn people, according to the author, this is still the prequel. The actual main game(to be released) is about who the MC ended up in the ending.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I just want to warn people, according to the author, this is still the prequel. The actual main game(to be released) is about who the MC ended up in the ending.
Tell us more about it, also if the game still linear. will the ending let MC die or maybe just ruin his life?

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
bro, the name of the game is "Daily Life in jeopardy" and people are complaining about the game having NTR, WTF did you expect with that tittle, if you don't like NTR don't come over, you're not obligated to play the game, it's kind of annoying seeing the same conversation every single game
I've just kinda learned to live with the fact that half..........too generous.......more than half of the people here are not only ESL but incredibly "special". Surprisingly, they're at their smartest when they just resort to aping overused jokes like "durr iS nTr AVoiDaBle?!?!".

Reactions: Toushiro

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
man, I'm worried about what will happen in the next game, I hope it has an avoidable ntr (or better, no ntr at all) because this one really hurt me.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Just 5 secs into the into you see why the MC is cucked... a girl expects a guy to protect her, but if he cannot/willnot grow a spine, put his foot down, and stand up for himself, she'll never see him as a man. Especially if everything he does around her exuberates weakness.
She knows that if she cannot fight off a rapist, there'd no way in hell he'd be able to protect her from said rapist.

Then again, NTRPG2 shows us that even if you're the hero the girl wants, all it takes is one moment, a guy waltzing in with flowing hair, bigger muscles, and a bigger cock, and any chance you ever had to get with her is gone forever.

If you have a moment, and you want it. Don't do the "right thing" and placate some cock-blocker, or worry about being embarassed... sieze the moment, because it just very well be your last chance with her. Unless of course, you really want the love of your life givinging her virginity and affections to some guy she just met 5 minutes ago while you lie on your potential deathbed. Whatever floats your boat.

• Wow
Reactions: 5554432

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
oh this one..

well atleast in the end the guy mc will have another female that is much stronger willpower than her childhood friend which can also kick ass it also adds bonus points that the new girl beat the crap out of the ugly bastard at the end.

i was hoping atleast that the female mc would resist longer. since in the start her willpower is actually strong and stood up for herself when she got harassed

from what i understood the female mc was blackmailed after the guy mc was in the hospital for her husband to keep his job

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
I can't get to the part where the main character is going to discover the netorare, I get stuck, a guy from the hotel stops me and he's not visible either, obviously it's a bug.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
This happens.

I can't advance the story because I can't do anything more than that, the road is blocked, only the two hotels and the place where the bastard massaged him are open.

Screenshot_30.png

• Sad
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
horrendous MTL. for anyone wondering about the obsession of "climbing down mountains" in this game ...

Yamashita (yama = mountain, shita = under, below) is a common japanese name.

edit: the mistranslated name is probably shimoyama, same meaning

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
horrendous MTL. for anyone wondering about the obsession of "climbing down mountains" in this game ...

Yamashita (yama = mountain, shita = under, below) is a common japanese name.

edit: the mistranslated name is probably shimoyama, same meaning
Omg I might have uploaded an older version of the translation. I remember fixing the “mountain” issue.

Gonna update the translation in the following days. (Will upload it publicly on Patreon)

Reactions: baggotswaggot

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I've just kinda learned to live with the fact that half..........too generous.......more than half of the people here are not only ESL but incredibly "special". Surprisingly, they're at their smartest when they just resort to aping overused jokes like "durr iS nTr AVoiDaBle?!?!".
I just wanna break down what you said a little, correct me if I'm wrong.

-I've just kinda learned to live with the fact that half..........too generous.......more than half
This makes me wonder if you have issues being around and talking to other people who are not English as first language. Also I get the feeling that "they" are vermin/rodents based on the 'Kinda learned to live with' part.

-Not only ESL but incredibly "special". Surprisingly, they're at their smartest when they just resort to aping overused jokes like "durr iS nTr AVoiDaBle?!?!".
So it's safe to presume that people who has English as their first language doesn't resort to such jokes at all and the reason being is because they are smarter and more superior? You set the bar of all those people to being at their smartest when they resort to those jokes? The verimin/rodents feels a little more like monkeys here with words used like aping alongsi.

FYI, I don't have English as first language. I don't live in an English speaking country either.
Also I think it would be more appropriate to view/consider age and maturity in matters like these, rather than where you're from and/or if you have English as first or second language.

Was just bored though, and I probably won't answer to any of this :), as it could get heated. Heated stuff just aren't as fun without alcohol.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

tank3487

Nov 7, 2016
oh this one..

well atleast in the end the guy mc will have another female that is much stronger willpower than her childhood friend which can also kick ass it also adds bonus points that the new girl beat the crap out of the ugly bastard at the end.
Author do plan a sequel. So it can turn any way.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes