• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Am I going crazy? I could have sworn I played this game a week or so ago- translated too. This has the ghost segment right?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Am I going crazy? I could have sworn I played this game a week or so ago- translated too. This has the ghost segment right?
The game was translated already, yes. But it was a poor google MTL. I know this one is far from perfect but is x10 better than the google MTL.

Reactions: Toushiro

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
The story here was kinda meh, but having the little sister as the next target is gonna be brutally painful.
Using the whole game as a massive build-up was honestly an interesting move.
I wish the author gave us a way to avoid this whole ordeal but oh well...

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I wish there were more interaction in this one. It's just a visual novel where you move the character every now and then. The story is kind of interesting, but that's it.

Reactions: Darkanon

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
I wish there were more interaction in this one. It's just a visual novel where you move the character every now and then. The story is kind of interesting, but that's it.
yeah I kinda agree might as well have made it a VN
The story here was kinda meh, but having the little sister as the next target is gonna be brutally painful.
Using the whole game as a massive build-up was honestly an interesting move.
I wish the author gave us a way to avoid this whole ordeal but oh well...
I read a few of his comments and articles on Ci-en he has no plans to NTR Kaede from what I read he will be including scenes with her in an update or in the next game which is based around the other chick in the game if I'm not mistaken the MC really will kill himself if she gets got too lmao

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
There are three "main" types of games here on this site generic incest harem, generic female whoretagonist, or generic Japanese ntr.
Too many of those, femdom too. Been a while since a adult rpg the caliber of black souls or pronant symphony :(.

Reactions: rKnight

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I read a few of his comments and articles on Ci-en he has no plans to NTR Kaede from what I read he will be including scenes with her in an update or in the next game which is based around the other chick in the game if I'm not mistaken the MC really will kill himself if she gets got too lmao
What do you mean? next game's title is "危ぶまれる変化 寝取らせ楓編", literally "Daily life in Jeopardy: Kaede's Cuckhold Story". If that isn't a big-ass confirmation then I dunno :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: SofieSoBad

kenken1144

Oct 11, 2018
NGL I read "Jeopardy" and thought maybe I could play the game show and get some quality hentai in return for answering correctly.
Needless to say, I was not expecting this. I'm disappointed I don't get to see Alex railing the contestants, but fuck it this works too

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
yeah I kinda agree might as well have made it a VN

wait, MC will kill himself?? it will be turn off if he does that

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes