quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so he is going to make the live of mc even worst in the sequel by making the little sister also being corrupted! the dev probably has some grudge/childhood trauma due to a dude called Naoto Hazuki

Oct 5, 2018
Do you have the images?
Don't have the paid tier.

so he is going to make the live of mc even worst in the sequel by making the little sister also being corrupted! the dev probably has some grudge/childhood trauma due to a dude called Naoto Hazuki
I think the MC is mindbroken by the events of the previous game. He's secretly hoping for this to happen now. At least, that's my impression from the events of the previous game.

Btw, the author isn't the only who wants to scar the MC. Some of the English-speaking/typing commentors paint a very colorful picture on what they hope to see happen to Kaede. You'll see what I mean if you scroll down on the ci-en post and just read the English comments.

Btw, would you mind sharing the Kaede scene?

Slightly off-topic, do you happen to have the latest version of the dev's first game?

https://f95zone.to/threads/5-days-of-separation-final-soraue.132441/

Even an untranslated version would do, tbh. Just curious about how it looks with the new art.

Last edited:

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Another beta MC getting cucked by ugly fuckers..
You know what, fuck em, when MC's are this pathetic and weak, they deserve to be cucked.
On another note, don't wanna come off as mean. But, the art looks really low effort and bad, everything looks cheap.
Sure, it's not perfect, but I liked the art personally.

Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

redfoo

Oct 29, 2017

there it is, but there are errors but I know that you can patch it to make it work

how to use encoding jp 932
you need rar to extract file
right click>open>option>Name Encoding>932jp>extract to

Oct 5, 2018

there it is, but there are errors but I know that you can patch it to make it work

how to use encoding jp 932
Is this the new demo? Or is it the first one from back in February?

EDIT:
Looks like it's the new one. Thanks for the share.

Last edited:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
What a letdown after playing this early demo. Let's see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*inhales...exhales* Honestly, I think the early pacing and different situations present in the demo are interesting enough but at the same time I can't help but feel that the whole build-up worth two shits due to how the story turned out to be.

I know, I know. It's too early to predict how the game will be once completed. Things will turn uglier later, that's for sure, but nothing will hide the stench of medocrity it carries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
Oct 5, 2018
What a letdown after playing this early demo. Let's see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*inhales...exhales* Honestly, I think the early pacing and different situations present in the demo are interesting enough but at the same time I can't help but feel that the whole build-up worth two shits due to how the story turned out to be.

I know, I know. It's too early to predict how the game will be once completed. Things will turn uglier later, that's for sure, but nothing will hide the stench of medocrity it carries.
I share your opinion.
I'm glad to see silhouette scenes returning but would've preferred actual Netorare over Netorase.

Reactions: henpec and Racoon_4

Kenjisuke

Nov 17, 2022
We are currently trying to connect with the developer and hopefully make official translations for him. That's why I've chosen to not come back to this thread, at least for now.
So, has the developer accepted? It's been a while...
If they don't accept, I guess you'll release the updated translation here, right?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes