possposs

Sep 7, 2021
what do you mean unzip in japan?
I mean this :

To extract a compressed file in a Japanese environment on Windows 10, follow these steps:

1. Right-click on the compressed file and select "Extract." Alternatively, you may find an option to extract the file by selecting it and looking for an "Extract" option in the top menu.
  2. Choose the destination for extraction and click "OK" to extract the compressed file.
  3. If you encounter Japanese file or folder names that are not displayed correctly, you may need to check the display language settings for the extracted files and folders.
  • If Japanese file names are not displayed correctly: a. Open "Settings" in Windows 10. b. Select "Time & Language." c. In the "Region & Language" section, click on "Add a language" to add Japanese. d. After adding Japanese, select "Japanese" and click "Options." e. Choose "Add an input method" and click "Next." f. Select your desired Japanese input method and click "Next." g. Complete the installation, and then close the "Settings" window.
Now you should be able to extract compressed files in a Japanese environment. If Japanese file or folder names still do not display correctly, you may need to restart your computer or install additional language support patches.

vik ky

Dec 22, 2021
I mean this :

To extract a compressed file in a Japanese environment on Windows 10, follow these steps:

1. Right-click on the compressed file and select "Extract." Alternatively, you may find an option to extract the file by selecting it and looking for an "Extract" option in the top menu.
  2. Choose the destination for extraction and click "OK" to extract the compressed file.
  3. If you encounter Japanese file or folder names that are not displayed correctly, you may need to check the display language settings for the extracted files and folders.
  • If Japanese file names are not displayed correctly: a. Open "Settings" in Windows 10. b. Select "Time & Language." c. In the "Region & Language" section, click on "Add a language" to add Japanese. d. After adding Japanese, select "Japanese" and click "Options." e. Choose "Add an input method" and click "Next." f. Select your desired Japanese input method and click "Next." g. Complete the installation, and then close the "Settings" window.
Now you should be able to extract compressed files in a Japanese environment. If Japanese file or folder names still do not display correctly, you may need to restart your computer or install additional language support patches.
thanks
men,but what about win 11

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah, it's live now.
...fuck, it's the first time I had to quit playing a game of this kind. Usually there some kind of animosity involved when we talk about ntr (usually towards the fmc) but I swear to god I deeply hate the mc here. If dev's goal was to create a massive spineless, useless and brain-dead protagonist he suceed. He suceed big time.
Previously I did say the game felt like it wasted its premises but I was wrong, instead it doubles down on its crap for some fucking reason. If someone feel cheated here it's me, lol.
The good part is, if you are into self-pitting ntr stories I guess you gotta love it.

Last edited:

Anonimoso

Jan 17, 2021
Here I have the Game but if someone can publish in F95 zone to be able to patch it for English and also for the Spanish language

Last edited:

engbot

Jan 6, 2018
Kaede game is a mixed bag for me. Kaede is great and it had good scenes in it, but the story takes such a nosedive for me towards the middle and end. I don't know what to say when you make the mc so bad that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually comes off as a better choice for the main girl than the mc. Also doesn't help the creator scrapped the Aya expansion to focus on this. Hope the creator will actually update this game.

Oct 5, 2018
Kaede game is a mixed bag for me. Kaede is great and it had good scenes in it, but the story takes such a nosedive for me towards the middle and end. I don't know what to say when you make the mc so bad that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually comes off as a better choice for the main girl than the mc. Also doesn't help the creator scrapped the Aya expansion to focus on this. Hope the creator will actually update this game.
Yeah, Endo (or whatever the fat dude's name is) coming back wasn't needed imo.

I'd have preferred if the NTS > NTR transition to happen within the village.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Shigeru Miyamoto More than unnecessary I would say the whole game is just incoherent. At first I thought that maybe it was my personal bias but checking the comments at ci-en I would say that's not the case. This sequel simply thrashes many pivotal points of the previous game in favor of the shock value. Lot's of praise regarding the erotic scenarios tho, which I agree (even if they are recycled ideas from previous games, let's be honest).

quanbe Lol, you wish, what really happen is: mc sends Kaede to fuck her chilhood friend. She doesn't fall by the whole nts thing then mc double-down on its idiotic antics so he send her with the other guy from the previous game (the one who stole Aya from him). This time she end up being his bitch in matter of days so mc triples-down and proceeds to get'em two married so he can please his massive cuckhold fantasies...then when all it's said and done he cries and wails why Kaede doesn't get back to him.

Last edited:

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so I just read the synopsis and mc decided to let kaede cheat on her bruhhhh for some kind of ntr fetish it's stupid when you know how he ended up in the previous game would have been better if kaede was blackmailed with her sister safety or something like that .....

Reactions: rlbperee
Oct 5, 2018
Shigeru Miyamoto More than unnecessary I would say the whole game is just incoherent. At first I thought that maybe it was my personal bias but checking the comments at ci-en I would say that's not the case. This sequel simply thrashes many pivotal points of the previous game in favor of the shock value. Lot's of praise regarding the erotic scenarios tho, which I agree (even if they are recycled ideas from previous games, let's be honest).
It indeed was incoherent.

At first, I figured that the village dude will pimp out Kaede w/o the MC's knowledge. This leads to her turning into a cock hungry whore.

One night she doesn't return and the MC finds her riding all the villagers in the morning.

NTS > NTR transition complete.

The whole, Endo had already conquered Kaede was a weak reveal. It undermined Kaede and made the corruption weak, thereby reducing the satisfaction in seeing her break.

As for NTR scenes, I'd say the art is good but with an erotic body like that, it's a shame not many got a piece. Which is weird because the wife from the previous game got fucked a lot by other characters.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Shigeru Miyamoto
Yeah, many ideas were wasted on this one:
- The idea of the two living in the countryside while looking for a peace of mind then getting fuck by the same place? . Wasted.
- Kaede getting slowly corrupted by the town and possibly betraying her partner by her own accord? . Nah.
- The childhood friend, the Yakuza guys, let's make them part of the whole moral degeneration. Nope.
- What about the day/night cycles. We could make Kaede's acting behind mc's-. Nope.
- How about getting Aya into the picture so Kaede's mind further (and logically) breaks in the process? Ermm, no?

and so on...

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes