yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Here I have the Game but if someone can publish in F95 zone to be able to patch it for English and also for the Spanish language
I can handle the English translation. I was planning on doing it anyway but seeing how there's some demand on here, I'll just post it. I'll need a few hours though until I can get to my computer.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I can handle the English translation. I was planning on doing it anyway but seeing how there's some demand on here, I'll just post it. I'll need a few hours though until I can get to my computer.
We will do a proper translation of it.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
We will do a proper translation of it.
Nice.

In the meantime, here's a machine translation with a few manual edits ( Names, Locations, etc. ) if anyone wants it.

Installation:
1. Backup your game's "data" file just in case anything goes wrong.
2. Replace the files in your game's data file with the ones in this download.

Yeboi

Jul 5, 2017
Did the password "1512" for the recollection room not work for anyone?
I fixed this by going into www\data finding Map004. You can open it using any text editor but I just used notepad. Going to Ln 14 Col 666 or simply doing ctrl+f and typing [2,4] you will find something that says "parameters":[2,4]. You just have to change the 2 into a 1 e.g. it should now look like "parameters":[1,4]. Save the changes and reopen the game and try the code 1512 again.

Reactions: Arynde12

rlbperee

May 31, 2017
Like I said in my other comment it's like he couldn't think of anyway to do it after he went out of his way to make her too strong-willed to fall for the stereotypical blackmail shit so he had to go for the next easiest cliche. It really makes me completely uninterested in the sequel he's working on too, because the sister character who it's meant to be focusing on is even willing to beat the shit out the teacher when he starts perving on her in this and I don't exactly think he's going to handle her any better considering he couldn't even do the heroine here justice.
This aged well

driade

Jul 15, 2021
i like slow burn ntr, and i usually still love the heroine, but fuck aya all my homies hate aya, she fumbled too easy

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah like even just in the school portion you'd assume with them wanting to exploit the teachers weakness they'd have filmed him or something which they could've just given to the police instead of the stupid shit they did.
definitely dumb af, thinking realistically here, they are high school students so even if they convinced the police somehow it was consensual he was still an adult teacher, and they were students, he'd likely be charged as a pedo and killed in prison very soon after other prisoners found out. and if not again he was in a position of power, their excuse is students can't be intimate or they get expelled, but a teacher being intimate with a student? yeah not buying it, he'd go down so fast. least they could do was also report him for extorting impressionable young students for sex in exchange of not getting expelled, after getting expelled. I'd bet money on the teachers wondering why all of a sudden only boys get expelled, while now a girl does after so many expulsions

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
aya really has no shame whoring herself out when her husband is in a coma and continuing when he's out. dude should have confronted her on day 2 big time. then dumped her cheating ass. cheating is always unacceptable and inexcusable. ask for an open relationship if you really need to and if not, break up and chase the cocks you want smh. not that hard to have an open relationship or a poly relationship if you love them

aphrodesiac my ass, she always wanted to cheat or she wouldn't have done it. or kept doing it.

and ANYONE would immediately break through the door to shimoyama yell MARRIAGE OVER HAVE FUN WHORE

Last edited:

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
does Kaede fall for Shimoyama / leave Naoto at the end? i seen people saying its NTR ending but the summary of the next game says Naoto and Kaede decided to end the netorase play and leave Shimoyama and go back to their village

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
I'm stuck in that third area that opened up on the map (aside from school/ home), I guess it's the Entertainment District/ Love Hotel area? The pair followed the school teacher to a building, couldn't ask their question (apparently?) of the bouncer guy, then eventually decided to wait for the teacher to leave the building, and then it says something about going home but it seems there's no way back at all to get to the "overworld" map where you select to go home/ school/ etc.
I got stuck at the same place. There is a door you can walk in that is on the upper part of the screen.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Ridiculously Idiotic blackmail ✓
"You can rape me a couple of times and i fall in love with you" ✓
"Unsatisfied wife" ✓
"Small dick MC" ✓
Zero communication and retarded main characters ✓
Bad art ✓
Cliche main villain ✓
How are y'all enjoying playing this garbage?

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
I can't play it.
I don't know if I got affected by their story during high school, 'cause whenever aya gets near shinoyama I start to fell anxious/agony.
The opinions some have show there doesn't help either, like "aya is a bitch"; and "from strong-willed woman to whore"; etc., as well as some comments regarding how silly and idiotic the game turns/is.
I don't want to see what happens next and I would be glad to stay ignorant to it.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
does Kaede fall for Shimoyama / leave Naoto at the end? i seen people saying its NTR ending but the summary of the next game says Naoto and Kaede decided to end the netorase play and leave Shimoyama and go back to their village
"does Kaede fall for Shimoyama /leave Naoto at the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I can't play it.
I don't know if I got affected by their story during high school, 'cause whenever aya gets near shinoyama I start to fell anxious/agony.
The opinions some have show there doesn't help either, like "aya is a bitch"; and "from strong-willed woman to whore"; etc., as well as some comments regarding how silly and idiotic the game turns/is.
I don't want to see what happens next and I would be glad to stay ignorant to it.
I really like Kaede then Aya if u play it until the end you will know why Kaede is the best girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rover55
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes