Kijeryn

Jun 19, 2022
It has a decent amount of events with the ntr path, but it's super bland AI level cgs (super clean, bland, no detail, nothing original or niche) and it's long and tedious. Maybe if you are into ntr this is somehow worth it, but I'm betting on no.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
The NTR is avoidable but the 99% of the sexual content is NTR, you have to waste A LOT of time and only for 4 scenes
Agreed. The payoff for the challenge or rather the lack of scenes has to be good for it to be worth. Can't remember a recent game did that well.

I played this before it was translated so I can only judge the scenes and gameplay. It's fine for a NTR game, but not worth if you're just looking for scenes to enjoy yourself.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. its not uncommon with jap-ntr that allow the "alternative-route" where u can avoid the ntr, but that is usually so empty of scenes that it doesn't make sense. why play a garbage-rpgmaker game without any scenes just to avoid the scenes?
its a pity that many devs reason like that. if we would get 50/50 content of vanilla vs netorare. or 1/3 of vanilla, netorase & netorare it would make the game worth it as u can decide what u want to do and get sex scenes at that.
so, basically u download this game to get a "pure"-netorare experience. otherwise don't bother.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Daily Life of an Introverted Girl Changing into an Extrovert [v1.04] [Time's Propensity] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [163 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheOneTrueFusion

Feb 27, 2022
Any games with similar masturbation mechanics?

-it's not overly played out like they want sex
-no mention of "ugh how could I do this??"
stuff like that

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes