rangabang

May 4, 2021
Every-fucking-time... Why is it so hard to find an NTR that only focuses on the bull and the gal? Why share your conquest with other guys? The moment a game with a premise I like appeared, the sharing just ruins the whole thing. Nothing beats Curse of Kubel and NTR Survival Z. I know the latter has some kind of "sharing" thing like this game, but there wasn't much and I just not watch those.
You should play this

Reactions: GinOokami

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Does this has H-Stats? Oh it Does has H-stats. That is pretty cool. Knowing the stats make thing excited

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.04]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Lol. I see the almighty ChatGPT took Saikey job, at least with this one. They announced in the beginning of April they'll be releasing the game and here it is less than a month fast forward generously presented by Dazed/ChatGPT.

• Hey there
Reactions: dazedanon

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
I dont feel this is like real NTR .. because the MC didnt confess so they are just friends... it feel more like proxy NTR ..and once he confess the game is over

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I dont feel this is like real NTR .. because the MC didnt confess so they are just friends... it feel more like proxy NTR ..and once he confess the game is over
yup, but NTR become a genre so sometime it using to descritbe the game more than to be absolute NTR as meaning. without the NTR warning, there will alway have b1tching comment about how they look other f4ck while you got "cockblock". it not even "cheating" to be honest and the relationship between them is like close friend.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I think just the netorare tag suffices for that. You are looking for drinkable water in a porta-potty.
there's people have fetish as cockblock like i'm. i didn't hate NTR or what, but i like the mc have something to do with the story more than just a standing npc. sure these fetish is rare but it doesn't means we are not exist. infact we don't even care if there's content for non NTR route. just happy to ruin other people and laugh in their defeated. some even closer to SM fetish where trying to find salt in ocean. to me, NTR revenge/ avoidable make the game 10x better.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes