darius047

May 30, 2020
About the new update release date

Hi, everyone!

This update was not completed before the scheduled date. Sorry for not writing this sooner.

So in this update all the scenes are animated unlike 3 or 4 previous updates, I want to bring back the game like it was. Unfortunately, the writer has been missing. Did he take the money and go? No, I only paid him once, I guess it's some kind of accident, he lived in war zones or something else. I will try to find a new writer after finishing this update.

There're more things to work on in this update unlike the previous one, I think it should be 3 weeks or so to finish the remaining.

There won't be an estimated release date anymore, it somehow brings troubles and makes a "deadline" for myself. Future updates will be around 2 months. I don't think it's a good idea to work on multiple characters in each update. So, after a character poll update, there will be an update that I will choose a character. It's unfortunate, there are some characters that haven't been chosen and the story can't move forward.

Thank you for your patience and reading!

Milda Sento

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I hope the current writer is okay, but I wonder if there is a clear outline for the story, or if they make it up as it goes. If he does have to find another writer, it might take a while for them to get started if there is no clear path for them to pick up from where the previous writer left off. I imagine that not all of the side characters had their story fleshed out, so that could be a real problem. I really hope I'm not coming off as insensitive with this.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I hope the current writer is okay, but I wonder if there is a clear outline for the story, or if they make it up as it goes. If he does have to find another writer, it might take a while for them to get started if there is no clear path for them to pick up from where the previous writer left off. I imagine that not all of the side characters had their story fleshed out, so that could be a real problem. I really hope I'm not coming off as insensitive with this.
There should be no change from what we have had so far.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It took 8 days to complete just 2%.WOW
5%, actually. 2 from write, 3 from code. Last time he finished write in 2, like 2 days. Thing is, the writter just dissapeared for no reason, and that probably destroyed all the diagram he had to finish the update.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I'm not at all familiar with coding, but isn't it the last thing that's done? So right now is Milda doing a little bit of writing, then switching to code at the same time, since the writer is awol?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So this is a first red flag on Milda's part? Eye, I really like the game, but the fact that he did not notify his subs that he could not contact the writer seems strange to me
Yeah, that might be true. How dare he NOT communicate as what was happening! I say we go to his house and... Wait a minute:

Hi, everyone!

This update was not completed before the scheduled date. Sorry for not writing this sooner.

So in this update all the scenes are animated unlike 3 or 4 previous updates, I want to bring back the game like it was. Unfortunately, the writer has been missing. Did he take the money and go? No, I only paid him once, I guess it's some kind of accident, he lived in war zones or something else. I will try to find a new writer after finishing this update.

There're more things to work on in this update unlike the previous one, I think it should be 3 weeks or so to finish the remaining.

There won't be an estimated release date anymore, it somehow brings troubles and makes a "deadline" for myself. Future updates will be around 2 months. I don't think it's a good idea to work on multiple characters in each update. So, after a character poll update, there will be an update that I will choose a character. It's unfortunate, there are some characters that haven't been chosen and the story can't move forward.

Milda Sento

yaakshaa

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, that might be true. How dare he NOT communicate as what was happening! I say we go to his house and... Wait a minute:

Hi, everyone!

Milda Sento
Thx for the information !

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes