yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.3.0.1Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
I remember when the .pdf walkthrough was actually comprehensive for this game. Only just relooked at it now.

Is this..... the game (Currently under development) with the most content in it (featured here)? When you get down to it, there's more work in this than Something Awful, right? The art is in greater detail, there's more complex animation, the quests are more involved and although people always complain, there's greater functionality (I have only JUST broken my game with cheats time travelling throughout the day after 45 hours of playing).

Bravo.

It's obviously a decent adult game, but I think it also lives up to it's "social sim" genre quite besides the adult content.

You almost wonder how the fuck this team could do it? How does it work so well here but falls over so catastrophically so many other people? I haven't played The Last Sovereign in years but that is the only rpg maker game that was less glitched with a similar level of complexity in user experience I can think of (But isn't this game way more complex in the back end? IDK)

The English translation (or transliteration, in some unique cases) is letting the side down, but is bearable at worst (Then again, the genre is absolutely fraught from MTL to just abysmal English skills from native speakers) to downright charming at best.

The outdoor classes for me were broken without employing the phone cheats directly (Black screen). Beyond that there are issues around consistent event markers and their logic (Teddy scenes being indicated from Farm don't need to be there after you've seen them, for eg).

I was surprised by what characters received priority, but I'm sure that is just a reflection of crowd funding.

Last edited:

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
I'm not sure to understand what you've written.

Did you "max" the affection points with the character or their current stages with them ? Did you do it while playing the game, or by cheating ?

Eventually, post your save file: I'll have a look at it.
i meant i maxed every event of the characters, not by cheating (except teleport and time)
here is my save, thanks

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i meant i maxed every event of the characters, not by cheating (except teleport and time)
here is my save, thanks
You missed one important part of the phone hint:
- (10) Massage (4 PM Weekday, Swimming Pool) (Require Hot Oil from Tuuku)

So, go and buy one bottle of Hot Oil from Tuuku (school 8 A.M. 1000 GP), before the scene Nina.

"Et voilà": capture.jpg

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.3.0.1Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thank you~

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
How do I unlocked Joyce? I meet all the prereqs but she doesn't show up.
It says I need to milk the cows with anna. i am not seeing anna milk the cows ever. I can at 5pm offer to milk the cows for her. and i do so, and joyce does not show.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes