rnd0205

Sep 22, 2018
dumbest update in the world. why did he add neighbors to the game with whom nothing can be done, you can not even talk
Why don't you implement everything? This is not even above version 1, what do you expect?
Be happy that the developer works so hard and implements features, though not complete yet, instead of complaining

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
This is possible after the act of the toilet.
thanks so much for the help. what's the toilet scene tho? who is it with and is it at school or home? also is the bathroom scene just the butt/shampoo scene with aunt?

at 1pm theo next to the vending machine just says "yo anything new man"

Reactions: X0M3!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a Walkthrough for this game? I just started and dont know what to do
There's not a lot to do until you go to school. The past change logs kind of work as a guide, in the opening post and the HELP FILES folder with the game. There's also the new phone (in key items) that tells you the girls schedules...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: koustaro

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So the dev now has a team for the game? Also does anyone knows what can we wait for the next update?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this but... old save do not work? I try to load me save file. And the game give me this error:
Error.jpg
Can someone give me some advice about this error? If is the old save the problem or something else?
Thank you

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
There's a bug where if You milk cows before getting the quest, the quest is broken as MC says there's still more cows to milk, even tho You can't milk them cuz You did that before the quest.

DOYOUKOWDAWAE

Dec 6, 2019
Trying to tell the tricks I know (scene)

1.daisy
1.peeping-barn boob
2.(on friday) get all clothes and go to the kitchin at 11 AM almost nude (nice)
3.(-You can see it only when you say you want to grow taller) go to daisy's bedroom and ask them to sleep together. boob
4.(maybe)ap 40-go to bathroom and peep-get in there wtf
5.(after 4)go to vending machine-meet theo-get the drink-go to the bathroom-peep-get in there anal
6.(after 4,5)go to the bathroom footjob

2.anna
1.milking
2.go to the bathroom 3PM peep
3.sleep anna-underdress 20ap-handjob 30ap
4.hide and seek-only weekend(4PM) (I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS) -she is left to the barn assssss (NICE)

3.teacher emmi
1.look at the window during class poke
2.(on friday)fail the exam handjob

4.swim people
1.JUST PEEP
2.be caught peepiing

5.nursing teacher
1.(swim people peep)caught peeping

6.NEW mabel (BABEL)
1.(thursday 7PM) (before that, you must get Theo's quest) X3 school ladder (DOOR STUCK)

img.gif

Last edited:

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Trying to tell the tricks I know (scene)

1.daisy
1.peeping-barn boob
2.(on friday) get all clothes and go to the kitchin at 11 AM almost nude (nice)
3.(-You can see it only when you say you want to grow taller) go to daisy's bedroom and ask them to sleep together. boob
4.(maybe)ap 40-go to bathroom and peep-get in there wtf
5.(after 4)go to vending machine-meet theo-get the drink-go to the bathroom-peep-get in there anal
6.(after 4,5)go to the bathroom footjob

2.anna
1.milking
2.go to the bathroom 3PM peep
3.sleep anna-underdress 20ap-handjob 30ap
4.hide and seek-only weekend(4PM) (I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS)

3.teacher emmi
1.look at the window during class poke
2.(on friday)fail the exam handjob

4.swim people
1.JUST PEEP
2.be caught peepiing

5.nursing teacher
1.(swim people peep)caught peeping

6.NEW mabel (BABEL)
1.(thursday 7PM) (before that, you must get Theo's quest) X3 school ladder (DOOR STUCK)

View attachment 894514
For Anna 4.hide and seek-only weekend(4PM), you should first get the quest with herr, milk all the cows and give her the milk

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes