S U N N Z O

Sep 14, 2020
The new way to pass time is great, got pretty annoying running around to see if somethings happening and then running back to the TV to pass an hour and repeat

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
So, i'm stuck in the classroom... when i want to go it's writing "Ms Emmi is waiting" but not interaction is available ?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Is Mabel's event bugged? no matter how many times i check it seems shes never stuck on the fence again, only once, as such i can never do the butt slap, don't think i'm doing anything wrong either.

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I do the milking quest without it bugging. This shit fucking sucks

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Is Mabel's event bugged? no matter how many times i check it seems shes never stuck on the fence again, only once, as such i can never do the butt slap, don't think i'm doing anything wrong either.
Try saving first, what I do before I start that whole interaction, it's supposed to be random apparently, so best just to save, win in rock papper and scissors. Then see if she gets stuck, if not, just reload

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Try saving first, what I do before I start that whole interaction, it's supposed to be random apparently, so best just to save, win in rock papper and scissors. Then see if she gets stuck, if not, just reload
Talking about Mabel, not Anna, Anna's event played fine for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The old files still working in Android?
start a new game and you can import the dev's save file if there are no other save files present.

Download android v0.1.6.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
if you're unable to port RPG Maker MV games to Android stop being so pathetic to post my ports as yours.
2020_11_13_04_16_32.png

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
For anyone having problems with bugs, Milda released another bugfix update for free, that's not on this site yet. You can check it on his page.
This is why I like this game developer so much, and actually daily look for updates on this game, even when I know it won't happen often. Because of the simply fact they stick to their vision, they take the time needed for the game to move forward, and listen same time to their fans, with bugs and not just leave it filled with bugs until next update

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes