Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
1605108936302.png
So I can use basically all the things, except one, the lower one between her legs, will that be added later on?
Also at times it bugs out, and doesn't let me use them proper, and I gotta spam like a maniac to continue the event :ROFLMAO:

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
i need full save for scene teacher emmi i tried copying the answers on thurs night but he just says theyre last weeks answers. also mabel doesnt show at the fence even tho i failed friday and got the after fail scene but also didnt get any masturbate scene when focusing in class after the fail.
YOU COULD PROBABLY FOCUS AND MASTURBATE YOURSELF XD THAT WORKS FINE FOR MANY MEMBERS ON THE PAGE.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
View attachment 895111
So I can use basically all the things, except one, the lower one between her legs, will that be added later on?
Also at times it bugs out, and doesn't let me use them proper, and I gotta spam like a maniac to continue the event :ROFLMAO:
In the bottom left position you can at some point whip out your dick. First you gotta strip her and proceed with the dialog. Basically click on every single position (exactly) to see what (or if something) happens.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
In the bottom left position you can at some point whip out your dick. First you gotta strip her and proceed with the dialog. Basically click on every single position (exactly) to see what (or if something) happens.
I do that, but won't allow me to use the bottom square, didn't share screenshot with the cock out, just in case people would nag about it. But yeah, no idea if it'll be a feature later on, because my status with her is basically at 100 points :p

Jul 26, 2019
Can someone help me, i tried using the phone item and i cant seem to press anything in the "phone" screen and i cant exit like my games' frozen

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i cant seem to press anything in the "phone" screen and i cant exit like my games' frozen
All the phone apps should do things, even if it's just popping up a work in progress message. The home button takes you back to the main screen and the hang up button closes it. Right clicking bring up the usual menu but might not be a good idea and asking for a glitch.

I loaded up my save to find I couldn't open the phone or go to sleep any more, the menus just don't appear.

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
I got a bug when milking the cows after I milk every cow it says there is still more to do and doesnt let me finish the quest

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
First you need to talk with Anna when you find her stuck then you can get in the Barn and talk to her
After starting the 'hide and seek' I find her by the barn stuck,I say I'll go help her. I go to barn door it says I'm running out of time...go back to talk her her says I need to get in the barn then loops same replies. Can't get in the barn, can't interact w/ her. Only thing to do is leave the area and quit 'hide and seek'

Jorgitox123

Dec 30, 2018
After starting the 'hide and seek' I find her by the barn stuck,I say I'll go help her. I go to barn door it says I'm running out of time...go back to talk her her says I need to get in the barn then loops same replies. Can't get in the barn, can't interact w/ her. Only thing to do is leave the area and quit 'hide and seek'
Try replacing the files again

Jorgitox123

Dec 30, 2018
Just in case, I leave this save of the scene

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes