Mar 31, 2020
I think we would all love to see progress with the Hide and Seek game and with Sleeping Anna. The pink-haired teaser girl in the school courtyard is just begging for some action as well, but all progress with the sex scenes is welcome.
Hide and Seek has more coming with it but it was decided that that scenario would be spaced out as Ana's progression isn't totally complete yet and there's more that's going to explore on that. Not sure why people are obsessed with the pink-haired girl but she is not a focused character at the moment so any real development with her will be at least a year from now.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hide and Seek has more coming with it but it was decided that that scenario would be spaced out as Ana's progression isn't totally complete yet and there's more that's going to explore on that. Not sure why people are obsessed with the pink-haired girl but she is not a focused character at the moment so any real development with her will be at least a year from now.
It's easy to explain. The pink-haired girl (I wish she had a name so we could stop calling her that) is presented as one of the most overtly sexual characters in the entire game. It is tantalizing beyond words to fantasize about what you could get her to do based on that brief encounter. If the developers could throw us a bone(r) and advance her at all I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Mar 31, 2020
It's easy to explain. The pink-haired girl (I wish she had a name so we could stop calling her that) is presented as one of the most overtly sexual characters in the entire game. It is tantalizing beyond words to fantasize about what you could get her to do based on that brief encounter. If the developers could throw us a bone(r) and advance her at all I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.
Here's the problem right now. She is not one of the main characters or even one of the major side characters in the game right now. And the fact that this person doesn't even have a name yet adds to that. Couple that with the fact that there are going to be two more characters added into the game from commissions and the priority list is full. Right now there is only one developer on the game and as updates stand right now it works in that there's one scene & story progression for Ana/Daisy and one-two scenes with the school characters who are high priority (ie. Ms. Emmi, Mabel, Swim class, New Character(s)) She's not a big character of focus so if you want it, then you're going to have to commission it if you want it so badly and even then there's still time you'll have to wait as there are other commissions going on with these characters too. You also have to keep in mind that the amount of people who want stuff for this particular character right now is very small and even smaller for the people who Milda actually hears feedback from. We don't mind the character getting scenes but the others come first and there's a long line before we get to her.

Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Here's the problem right now. She is not one of the main characters or even one of the major side characters in the game right now. And the fact that this person doesn't even have a name yet adds to that. Couple that with the fact that there are going to be two more characters added into the game from commissions and the priority list is full. Right now there is only one developer on the game and as updates stand right now it works in that there's one scene & story progression for Ana/Daisy and one-two scenes with the school characters who are high priority (ie. Ms. Emmi, Mabel, Swim class, New Character(s)) She's not a big character of focus so if you want it, then you're going to have to commission it if you want it so badly and even then there's still time you'll have to wait as there are other commissions going on with these characters too. You also have to keep in mind that the amount of people who want stuff for this particular character right now is very small and even smaller for the people who Milda actually hears feedback from. We don't mind the character getting scenes but the others come first and there's a long line before we get to her.
Got it.. thanks for taking the time to lay out the developer's commitments and priorities. I welcome any new content and appreciate the quality and the work that goes into it; it's one of my favorite games. Excuse me if I continue to fantasize about pink-haired girl, though. :geek:

THICCWEY

Oct 27, 2019
Is there a version with bug fixes? I read the changelog and I see that many people have bugs

If Milda has released a better version, please let me know

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a version with bug fixes? I read the changelog and I see that many people have bugs

If Milda has released a better version, please let me know
For anyone having problems with bugs, Milda released another bugfix update for free, that's not on this site yet. You can check it on his page.

Reactions: THICCWEY

Calligo

Nov 20, 2020
-Anna's night scenes don't show up in Dream
-Quests are broken - if you ever milk the cows before taking the quest it breaks permanently
-Chilling in the yard doesn't work if you visit school on the weekend

Mar 31, 2020
-Anna's night scenes don't show up in Dream
-Quests are broken - if you ever milk the cows before taking the quest it breaks permanently
-Chilling in the yard doesn't work if you visit school on the weekend
MC is not meant to visit the school on the weekends. You're meant to pass the time with the video games in the MC's room or by using the phone to move time forward.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
only assfuck in bathroom scenes with Daisy? I was wanting more!! It's not a criticism, I love Daisy but I think it would have been better that the bathroom sex scene was by her pussy, and the footjob is strange after such a energy fuck

This is a great game but I think it needs a walktrough, for the new people that play the game by first time (I didn't know what the fuck to do the first days in the game)

The art is amazing and I hope this game gets an update soon

Mar 31, 2020
only assfuck in bathroom scenes with Daisy? I was wanting more!! It's not a criticism, I love Daisy but I think it would have been better that the bathroom sex scene was by her pussy, and the footjob is strange after such a energy fuck

This is a great game but I think it needs a walktrough, for the new people that play the game by first time (I didn't know what the fuck to do the first days in the game)

The art is amazing and I hope this game gets an update soon
It's only being developed by one person so with the quality of art, you have to accept that these things will take time to develop. More scenes will come more frequently but only after the base of the game and it's elements are done being set up. Shower scene was my request and so the scenes appeared as such. Gotta wait bro.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
It's only being developed by one person so with the quality of art, you have to accept that these things will take time to develop. More scenes will come more frequently but only after the base of the game and it's elements are done being set up. Shower scene was my request and so the scenes appeared as such. Gotta wait bro.
The shower scenes were great, pal. Good petition. Now, my request is more advance with Daisy and the teacher. The author did them very hot!

The little cousin seems too young... 11, 12 years old... Personally, I don't feel anything sexual atraction with her. She needs grow up a bit! I hope she didn't was your request too, hehehe

Mar 31, 2020
The shower scenes were great, pal. Good petition. Now, my request is more advance with Daisy and the teacher. The author did them very hot!

The little cousin seems too young... 11, 12 years old... Personally, I don't feel anything sexual atraction with her. She needs grow up a bit! I hope she didn't was your request too, hehehe
By request, I meant commission meaning that the scene was sponsored and paid for by me. Character designs had nothing to do with me. The story will get going again with them after the holiday update releases. Ana's design will not change however because people still like her. I don't personally care but other people do.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes