Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
I see. Seems that you can't do anything during that scene when the scene happens at night. I'm assuming this is on a save file you made right? Because testing this on the pre-made save doesn't show any bugs.
Nope I made a new game and still. Nothing to do. Well at least I know the content inside that scene but it sucks I can't play that one cause the Daisy night scene works fine.

Mar 31, 2020
Nope I made a new game and still. Nothing to do. Well at least I know the content inside that scene but it sucks I can't play that one cause the Daisy night scene works fine.
Yeah, it seems broken if it's a save you created. Save File 10 runs without any glitches if your fine with skipping to the current update point. I've put that bug down to be looked at.

Mar 31, 2020
After testing again, seems that if you are using cheats, you need to be careful about what you set the settings to as that might cause it to be bugged. Don't go overboard with their event level.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I liked the art style, anyone can tell me how's the dev work going?

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know, sprite games are usually incredibly limited and boring in the actions you can take.

5 seconds later: *Sees sleeping tag*

Okay, you've convinced me.

Reactions: DarkDank

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
Great art and animation, the dev can take all the time they need. I'd subscribe if he/she had a Patreon. If there is one, I didn't see it on the OP.

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
Great art and animation, the dev can take all the time they need. I'd subscribe if he/she had a Patreon. If there is one, I didn't see it on the OP.
The dev has a SubscribeStar... you know how Patreon is these days and how stupid has become with artists with +18 content

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
I was his patreon before his account was blocked and the patreon account gives you the launch date but now my credit card won't let me subscribe to subscribe star

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Back when the patreon was around they were trying to stick to monthly updates, but . The again, when those tasks are done a update is close.

Prislo

Sep 25, 2020
I can't load my save file (which is from v1.5 and also copied it already to the newesed version).
Can someone help please?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes