Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
i'm sorry but what are we supposed to do in the begining of the game ? did i missed something ?

alikoyunn

Oct 1, 2020
I really liked the texture and animations, great to see different things. Thank you for the effort, excited to see new contents <3

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
i'm sorry but what are we supposed to do in the begining of the game ? did i missed something ?
Same I mean no tutorial. No quests. Just broken English and bugged milking chore I got like 36 f'n bottles man! Also I seem to have a mystery save of 1 hr and some odd mins

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? The art is amazing, but trying to find out where/what and when I need to do something is pretty boring

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? The art is amazing, but trying to find out where/what and when I need to do something is pretty boring
Yo, you could read a few pages in this thread. Or the changelog. Or use the ingame features. But if you don't wanna.. here's a secret:
Use the phone.

Mar 31, 2020
Same I mean no tutorial. No quests. Just broken English and bugged milking chore I got like 36 f'n bottles man! Also I seem to have a mystery save of 1 hr and some odd mins
You need to download the latest bugfix version for the quest to work. It got patched in that version.

Cold_Salads

May 13, 2020
I think it would be cool if there would be some development such as the MC and the (some) characters growing up as the game progresses (probably at the middle of the story)

bloster

Feb 22, 2019
someone has a save of the latest version of the game that has completed Theo's Quest, because incredibly all the 1.6 versions that I downloaded this Quest were buggy

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes