Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Daily lives of my countryside version 0.17 link:

Changelog v0.1.7:
New Content:
-
New character: Santie.
- Sex scene with Santie.
- Sex actions add to Daisy Sleeping scene.
- New tool: Axe with animations.
Bugfix:
- Can't complete Theo's Quest.
- Anna Milk the Cows Quest.
- Get stuck after Join the Swimming Club event.
Put here so that Mod would saw and update the thread with this one just in case

Doggogaron

Mar 3, 2019
Can anybody tell me how to get the sleep sex scene with Daisy?
You gotta complete the footjob scene and then go to her room when she's asleep then hover your mouse on her butt then click then on her vagina then lick it until she cums. After that you can insert your dick. If you insert your dick first, she'll wake up and the scene won't play out.

Reactions: Yafa

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This is some really nice art, but what exactly can you do? The only things I found so far was studying and playing games to skip time.
If you're already playing the previous update then this one didn't have much to do beside the sleep sex with aunt Daisy and the Christmas event in day 24

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still no penetraion scene?
1 penetration sex scene with aunt Daisy in the night, you had to sneak in when she's sleep and licking her until she's cumming before insert MC dick and fuck her
PS: Forgot about another sex scene with Santa girl in day 24, but that event look like can't be repeat or appear in the Dream so better save before the event

Reactions: Yanagi-san

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
1 penetration sex scene with aunt Daisy in the night, you had to sneak in when she's sleep and licking her until she's cumming before insert MC dick and fuck her
PS: Forgot about another sex scene with Santa girl in day 24, but that event look like can't be repeat or appear in the Dream so better save before the event
Well tecnicaly its not sex scene its rape... Still thank you for hands up.

• Angry
Reactions: Niraeza and lo0u

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Milda Sento There's a pretty big bug with the phone. I am not sure of the sequence but if you go into the phone, click event, and then back, and then try to access the character list again, it bugs the game, then the phone becomes inaccessible (does nothing if you use it) and the text box becauses as big as the entire screen.

This transfers from save as well, can't just reload the game to fix, have to restart a new save.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes