Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
What do you think rape is?
Wikipedia:

The term rape originates from the Latin rapere (supine stem raptum), "to snatch, to grab, to carry off".[14][15] Since the 14th century, the term has come to mean "to seize and take away by force".[16] In Roman law, the carrying off of a woman by force, with or without intercourse, constituted "raptus".[15] In Medieval English law the same term could refer to either kidnapping or rape in the modern sense of "sexual violation".[14] The original meaning of "carry off by force" is still found in some phrases, such as "rape and pillage", or in titles, such as the stories of the Rape of the Sabine Women and The Rape of Europa or the poem The Rape of the Lock, which is about the theft of a lock of hair.

But seriously, what he actually meant to say was that he was looking for consensual sex, and not rape.

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
Still cannot progress with Daisy because i cant get the fucking drink from Theos vending machine. He always just stands there 11am-1pm and says "Yo. Anything new man?" Ive done all parts before it, started new save from 0.1.6, no matter what I cant get the drink. Anyone kind enough want to upload a save file thats completed the Theos quest and bathroom anal scene with Daisy? I probably need the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave too. I want to play this amazing game but I cant progress with Daisy at all because of this shit. thank you

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Wikipedia:

The term rape originates from the Latin rapere (supine stem raptum), "to snatch, to grab, to carry off".[14][15] Since the 14th century, the term has come to mean "to seize and take away by force".[16] In Roman law, the carrying off of a woman by force, with or without intercourse, constituted "raptus".[15] In Medieval English law the same term could refer to either kidnapping or rape in the modern sense of "sexual violation".[14] The original meaning of "carry off by force" is still found in some phrases, such as "rape and pillage", or in titles, such as the stories of the Rape of the Sabine Women and The Rape of Europa or the poem The Rape of the Lock, which is about the theft of a lock of hair.

But seriously, what he actually meant to say was that he was looking for consensual sex, and not rape.
The modern, everyday usage of the word "rape" as well as the context in which this is being discussed is "forced sex", therefore making rape scenes "forced SEX SCENES". He was arguing technicalities that I'm disagreeing on and was challenging him on.

I know that he was implying that he wanted consensual sex scenes, but that's not the point I was attacking.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
For me rape is a no no . And the other scene with the aunt was rape as well , when he fucked her in the ass. So if this is going to be the route this game is taking in the majority of the content im out. You can do domination sexy like in Seeds of Chaos with not reducing things to basic male of female rape. Female on female rape i dont mind however ;) If you know such games please share them.

Reactions: Vfan12 and lo0u

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I can't seem to run this through wine on linux, which is odd because I played the first version of this almost a year ago. Did it have a linux version then or has it just stopped working with wine since?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
For me rape is a no no . And the other scene with the aunt was rape as well , when he fucked her in the ass. So if this is going to be the route this game is taking in the majority of the content im out. You can do domination sexy like in Seeds of Chaos with not reducing things to basic male of female rape. Female on female rape i dont mind however ;) If you know such games please share them.
The bathroom scene was a comission. The guy who paid for it is in the thread. The Sleeping scene was the result of a poll. I'm not a supporter, so I don't really know, but I have a feeling this direction is more a result of the will of the supporters than Milda's

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Cold_Salads

May 13, 2020
Milda Sento There's a pretty big bug with the phone. I am not sure of the sequence but if you go into the phone, click event, and then back, and then try to access the character list again, it bugs the game, then the phone becomes inaccessible (does nothing if you use it) and the text box becauses as big as the entire screen.

This transfers from save as well, can't just reload the game to fix, have to restart a new save.
Milda Sento There's a pretty big bug with the phone. I am not sure of the sequence but if you go into the phone, click event, and then back, and then try to access the character list again, it bugs the game, then the phone becomes inaccessible (does nothing if you use it) and the text box becauses as big as the entire screen.

This transfers from save as well, can't just reload the game to fix, have to restart a new save.
Where is the phone located again?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Not really new, Story is obvious and work like expect. Not bad for a first try. thx for share

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
How much content is there timewise right now? I'm trying to decide what to play next and if I can get up to date in this game within an hour or two, I might try to knock it out real quick.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes