HaRRyMix

Dec 6, 2017
1 penetration sex scene with aunt Daisy in the night, you had to sneak in when she's sleep and licking her until she's cumming before insert MC dick and fuck her
PS: Forgot about another sex scene with Santa girl in day 24, but that event look like can't be repeat or appear in the Dream so better save before the event
Hey man, i don't know what im doing wrong, she cum, the bar goes up until blink red and white, but she wake up anyway when insert the dick. Some help pls? Sorry my english.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
People will always ask for more tags in good games because they want more content, they want to play more. I'm all for adding any and all tags that're not guro, scat, vore and the like but optional, more options never hurt though I imagine the wait for updates would be longer.
At the end of the day the dev decides, IIRC Milda has a rule about NO NTR/Sharing/Beast so I doubt any of it will be made.
What? No, you can add more content with the tags you already have, nothing to do with playing more. People just want games tailor made for them, weird kinks and all.
You said it yourself, even if such things are optional, it means work that most people will either dislike or not even see. There's absolutely a cost to adding niche kinks.
The guy advocating for bestiality said he was trying to gather support. Milda apperently didnt shut down the idea entirely. And he said rape (im guessing he meant more proper that what already is in the game) is sceduled to happen, despite "no NTR". The dev has to pay his bills, but I worry the supporters will take this game to a path way darker that what was originally intended

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i guess it because this is such an early alpha state but some more direction would be helpful, no clue what to do next

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
i guess it because this is such an early alpha state but some more direction would be helpful, no clue what to do next
I have to agree. It's not too hard to figure what to do next for the most part, but there were a few times I had to search through this thread to figure it out. Something like a simple journal that gives hints about where to go and what to do next would be nice.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I have to agree. It's not too hard to figure what to do next for the most part, but there were a few times I had to search through this thread to figure it out. Something like a simple journal that gives hints about where to go and what to do next would be nice.
I agree, got stuck some times and had to go to walktrough, even though I basically never go it because isn't necessary, but for this game it is, when I looked I noticed I was losing a good part of content because I just didn't knew it existed, pointing out here the most strange one: Have an F in class. in my gameplay I though have the best note would give scene but not, lol

HaRRyMix

Dec 6, 2017
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes