Mar 13, 2018
add a tituck please lots of them you basicly wasting a fiture here look at that woman's chest that is not hard right? even thou its not animated even i can make one good enough in 8 hours uncolored if just a bunch of picture. sleep titfuck, barn titfuck, clothed titfuck, bathroom titfuck, undertable titfuck, reverse titfuck, grabed/groped titfuck

just add one of those or two trust me if its to hard you can trase one from internet and change the head
and make it the act out of guilt because you are the only man in the house and has needs

Reactions: CheetoChan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You could have said that but not as agressive as that, is it so bad for him to win money for his proyect? damn bro even myself felt it
Agree! I think supporters giving the developer money so they are in a way could giving some ideas or want their kinks to be put into the game could be justifiable and help the game to be better, but at the same time Milda should be more careful to pick and choose what kind of kink to be in the game to not turn people away and stop supporting. The game content still very few so far but at least it wasn't something too dark or offending (many) people, so let see how it would be in the next updates
I'm personally don't have much problem with beasty or rape content but don't put anything involving with MC getting NTRed and things would be good

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
What? No, you can add more content with the tags you already have, nothing to do with playing more. People just want games tailor made for them, weird kinks and all.
You said it yourself, even if such things are optional, it means work that most people will either dislike or not even see. There's absolutely a cost to adding niche kinks.
The guy advocating for bestiality said he was trying to gather support. Milda apperently didnt shut down the idea entirely. And he said rape (im guessing he meant more proper that what already is in the game) is sceduled to happen, despite "no NTR". The dev has to pay his bills, but I worry the supporters will take this game to a path way darker that what was originally intended
That's what I meant by saying people want more tags in good games but the wording was poor on my side, didn't explain it at all - if a game is good but the tags don't fit somebody, that person will want something more so they can enjoy it, it's natural and predictable. Rape doesn't exactly have to be NTR, even MC doing things to girls during sleep is rape.
But yeah, very much possible that those tags will be added down the line if enough supporters will ask and pay for it, we can only hope it'll all be made optional.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes