Lolli?
Male protagonist?
Shota?

and..

NO NTR?!
NO sharing?!
NO cuckold?!
NO bestiality?!

Honestly? This seems too good to be true. The developer will probably give up on the project or end up adding to the game all the bizarre fantasies of the patrons to have something to eat at the end of the month. The truth hurts, and I respect reality. I'll be back here in a few years to see what end this game had.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Let's see...

Incest?
Lolli?
Male protagonist?
Shota?

and..

NO NTR?!
NO sharing?!
NO cuckold?!
NO bestiality?!

Honestly? This seems too good to be true. The developer will probably give up on the project or end up adding to the game all the bizarre fantasies of the patrons to have something to eat at the end of the month. The truth hurts, and I respect reality. I'll be back here in a few years to see what end this game had.
I saw in this thread that people are already trying to convince the dev to add bestiality and sharing girls with futas. :KEK: Too good to be true is the correct description, not for long though. :KEK:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I saw in this thread that people are already trying to convince the dev to add bestiality and sharing girls with futas. :KEK: Too good to be true is the correct description, not for long though. :KEK:
People will always ask for more tags in good games because they want more content, they want to play more. I'm all for adding any and all tags that're not guro, scat, vore and the like but optional, more options never hurt though I imagine the wait for updates would be longer.
At the end of the day the dev decides, IIRC Milda has a rule about NO NTR/Sharing/Beast so I doubt any of it will be made.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
why do you need to have a disclaimer saying "the characters are not of blood relation" at the beginning when your only on subscribe star? from what i heard only patreon pulls nonsense like that

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
oh god after not seeing this thread for like a month now i see that the game was updated twice this a nice christmas present

Reactions: mumugetsu

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
People will always ask for more tags in good games because they want more content, they want to play more. I'm all for adding any and all tags that're not guro, scat, vore and the like but optional, more options never hurt though I imagine the wait for updates would be longer.
At the end of the day the dev decides, IIRC Milda has a rule about NO NTR/Sharing/Beast so I doubt any of it will be made.
There are so lew games with good group sex scenes. Im not talking about cuckoldry more like swinging. Some ffm , some mmf. Its all fine and danny where the male cracters build harems around them , but when the girls get some extra fun , no way no how - every one starts crying cuck !

Reactions: patachoucs

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, where can I buy a swim truck ? I have now access to the pool but i can't swim, there is any H-scene inside the pool (except the one with miss kate under the tree i mean) ?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes