Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I think the sex scene in bedroom with your auntie is bugged, because i can see two penis and she always wake up

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I think the sex scene in bedroom with your auntie is bugged, because i can see two penis and she always wake up
You need to make her cum by oral sex first. Don't do anything that will take his penis out yet, just click (and hold) on her vag and he will start licking her. Keep doing that until the bar on the right is full and a "CUM" button appears above it. Click on that button. It will give her an orgasm. Once all that is said and done, click on her butt-cheek and he will place his hand there to spread her cheeks apart exposing more of her goodies. Then click just behind her butt and he will pull out his dick. Finally, click on her vag and he'll do his thing without her waking.

Apr 16, 2020
I would like to know too, or Should i just Download the save file
Let's see...

Incest?
Lolli?
Male protagonist?
Shota?

and..

NO NTR?!
NO sharing?!
NO cuckold?!
NO bestiality?!

Honestly? This seems too good to be true. The developer will probably give up on the project or end up adding to the game all the bizarre fantasies of the patrons to have something to eat at the end of the month. The truth hurts, and I respect reality. I'll be back here in a few years to see what end this game had.
lol, theres no ntr cause there's barely any boy in this game
sharing? idk about that
cuckold? like I said barely any boys
bestially? yeah kinda disappointed, the cows are all girls, I think, and no dog to be found

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Daily Life, why the heck you guy need ntr, bestially... ? for what, srsly. I just want to play a game like this, enjoy the life with girls, NOT daily with animals and ODB neighbors trying to r*pe my girls -_____

Reactions: dxpawn

gheto

Feb 12, 2020
Do anyone have the same problem with this game, where the dialogue box cover everything ? got any solution on how to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes