BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
It works until the moment that I catch Mabel stealing the answers and made a photo of her. Now I wait till next Thursday, go to school, wait till 19.00, but Mabel doesn't appear at the fence, she always is already in Ms. Emmi's office again copying the answers. The option to hide in the corner is gone, now I only can go to her, but then she screams and Ms. Megan catches me. What am I doing wrong?

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
It works until the moment that I catch Mabel stealing the answers and made a photo of her. Now I wait till next Thursday, go to school, wait till 19.00, but Mabel doesn't appear at the fence, she always is already in Ms. Emmi's office again copying the answers. The option to hide in the corner is gone, now I only can go to her, but then she screams and Ms. Megan catches me. What am I doing wrong?
Did you give Theo the answers and take the test the following day? Afterwards, wait until 19:00 next Thursday without studying and she should be dangling from the fence.

Spank away!

Last edited:
Reactions: BABaracus

69people

Dec 12, 2020
got stuck in the same spot......

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Did you give Theo the answers and take the test the following day? Afterwards, wait until 19:00 next Thursday without studying and she should be dangling from the fence.

View attachment 959375
Did everything as you told me in your walkthrough and it didn't work for me. Now I retried your whole walkthrough but this time I waited with starting the whole Theo Quest till after I catched Mabel stealing the answers and now it worked.. No idea if I did anything else different this time, I think I didn't. But maybe starting the Theo Quest too early was the problem, at least in my experience it seemed to be.

Thanks a lot anyway! :)

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
For anyone else having trouble activating Daisy's apron only quest on Friday, I just figured out what I was doing wrong: There are two sets of clothes in Daisy's room that you need to pick up and put in the wash, the dirty clothes on the ground, and the folded clothes on her bed. It makes sense, if you only pick up the dirty clothes, Daisy will change into the folded clothes after doing the wash. If the folded clothes are in the wash too, she'll only have her apron to wear. I can't believe how long it took me to notice the folded clothes on the bed!

Reactions: m3d10cr3

DOYOUKOWDAWAE

Dec 6, 2019
Well...as far as I know, I know you have to come to steal 3 time(or 2).
Too old to remember
Anyway, when you first take a picture, you have to go to the statue on the right and hide.
Bring the answer to Theo and he will call it last week's answer. After taking the exam, at 19:00 the next Thursday, she would have been trapped or stuck in a fence while stealing answers.

DOYOUKOWDAWAE

Dec 6, 2019
well....
After receiving a referral from a classmate, go to the ladder at 7 o'clock on Thursday night and the girl will be trapped in it.
After seeing the scene, go to the ladder next Thursday at 7pm, enter the school and take the paperwork (maybe the woman is taking the paperwork)
Security guards will come before entering the right hallway from the stairs. Then when you enter the next classroom (right door), there is a locker on the right.
After that, when you enter the class, there is a woman stealing the test paper, do not touch it, go behind the statue on the right and interact with it.
Take your test paper and go to school on Friday and talk to your friend and they will tell you it was last week
If you take the test and go up the ladder at 7 pm next Thursday night, the woman will be stuck
It's time for revenge
check this one

James Mark

May 13, 2018
It says in the change logs (1.6) there is a Hide and Seek game with Anna? But she never wants to "play". Has this been implemented? How do I trigger this game? Cheers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in the tags it says creampie and vaginal sex but are these in the game at this point?
Yes they are and I put the tags there for it.

Just keep playing and working on all girls and you to will get to creampie at least 1 so far.

I would tell you who but I don't want to spoil it for you just keep playing and you will get there.

If you really want to spoil it then look back several pages.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
Yes they are and I put the tags there for it.

Just keep playing and working on all girls and you to will get to creampie at least 1 so far.

I would tell you who but I don't want to spoil it for you just keep playing and you will get there.

If you really want to spoil it then look back several pages.
just in case ive already seen the anal in the shower scene its not that right coz thats not vaginal im just checking sorry if i sound stupid

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes