Tenshi347

May 12, 2020
hey ima cheap pos and i found the android apk for this game but the mega file requires a key i can't seem to find it anywherecan anyone here help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey ima cheap pos and i found the android apk for this game but the mega file requires a key i can't seem to find it anywherecan anyone here help
If its not from here or the original site then I would not use it.
It could have been downloaded and put a price on it to steal from the developer.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
when anna is stuck is it possable to remove her panties? she sometimes doesnt where them hence why im curious

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
could someone list the scenes that available so far on build v.0.1.7 from the start ?

it could be our hint to unlock those scenes

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
well....
After receiving a referral from a classmate, go to the ladder at 7 o'clock on Thursday night and the girl will be trapped in it.
After seeing the scene, go to the ladder next Thursday at 7pm, enter the school and take the paperwork (maybe the woman is taking the paperwork)
Security guards will come before entering the right hallway from the stairs. Then when you enter the next classroom (right door), there is a locker on the right.
After that, when you enter the class, there is a woman stealing the test paper, do not touch it, go behind the statue on the right and interact with it.
Take your test paper and go to school on Friday and talk to your friend and they will tell you it was last week
If you take the test and go up the ladder at 7 pm next Thursday night, the woman will be stuck
It's time for revenge
I follow this guide but i stuck at "aaaaaaaa" moment
why in my case did turn out like this ?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes