Domenico85

May 15, 2019
how do you get experience I am always at level 1 and I cannot do Theo's mission who always says that those are not the tests of that week
help

Jan 30, 2019
Did anyone have this problem:
When I use the phone function in game to many times , the function just stops working. To be more precise i can hear the functions working and they work but i cant see what i'm doing aka Russian roulette.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
The whole Mabel story doesn't start for me. I can talk to her in the classroom before and after class, but it's always her normal dialogue. I already got an F in the test but she doesn't appear at school from 7-9 pm on Thursdays, but her schedule says she should do.
I think her story should have to do something with stealing the answers to the test, so I found out that on Thursdays I can steal the answers to the Friday test from Ms. Emmi's office, but then during the test Ms. Emmi warns me about cheating and that's it. Nothing else happens. So please help, how can I start that whole part of the story surrounding Mabel?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grim October

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 956224 when I fuck her she get up what I have to do with her
You need to wait till the cum meter goes all the way back down then you will talk to your self and just follow the prompts.

I have added the "Creampie" and "Handjob" tags, MC creampies his aunt and he can get a sleep hand job from his cousin and one from his teacher.

I hope pregnancy does come to this game it would just make my day.

Reactions: errte13

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
The game has immense potential.
I see that i looks like Summer Memories (and it sounds the same), but it's not bad, Unlike, leaves me with great expectations for the game development.

Pros:
+ART 100/10 nothing to say.
+Scenes, apart from art, the setting of scenarios is good, as the trigger for the bathroom scene.
+Sound, A scene with sound is at a different level, i'm playing SUMMER TIME, is a great game, but the KEYS SCENES have no sound.

Against
- LACK The skip button AKA Crazy click, i find a BUG with this, Dinner time, by giving "EAT" and click again the character move to the click and sits PERMANENTLY at the same time, next dinner time you will already be seated and the option to EAT will not appear. (if you save, can't fix it, need new game :cry:)
- Change of scenery, you lost a LOT of time walking from A to B on repeatable routes.
- SKIP TIME, the idea is not bad, but many people have problems with this. maybe moving the phone to the main screen

Again, THANK YOU for the game.
Pd. Classic, sorry for the bad English.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
It's a good looking game with a lot of Great potential. My recommendation would definitely be to create maybe a help menu or tutorial. I just started enjoying the game when I got stuck because after going to bed the first night their is No clear path as what to do??? I downloaded the walkthrough and that has schedules but I wish there was more interactive choices. I've tried talking to everyone but the only one who can be spoken with tries to sell stuff which I don't know how to earn coin to buy. Character is a young man and I studied on laptops to past time but idk how to get to school on game even. Their are seeds but I could never figure out how to get the coin to buy them much less plant. I see wonderful potential in this game. I am however playing on an Android via my cell phone and/or tablet, so maybe that is effecting the ease of control idk but thanks for the game this far

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
It's a good looking game with a lot of Great potential. My recommendation would definitely be to create maybe a help menu or tutorial. I just started enjoying the game when I got stuck because after going to bed the first night their is No clear path as what to do??? I downloaded the walkthrough and that has schedules but I wish there was more interactive choices. I've tried talking to everyone but the only one who can be spoken with tries to sell stuff which I don't know how to earn coin to buy. Character is a young man and I studied on laptops to past time but idk how to get to school on game even. Their are seeds but I could never figure out how to get the coin to buy them much less plant. I see wonderful potential in this game. I am however playing on an Android via my cell phone and/or tablet, so maybe that is effecting the ease of control idk but thanks for the game this far
you can get the money on monday when going to school

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
my pc crashed and now the game doesnt recognize the saves anymore im forced to restart
this game had too many bugs

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Fantastic stuff right here.
Great art.
Great animation.
Pleasant atmosphere.
3x.gif

Really looking forward to future developments. And good luck to the developer.

P.S.
I have no idea how to progress Mabel's events or how to start Theo's quest. I believe I need to trigger something before she shows up on Thursday nights. As for Theo, I can't seem to talk to him other than inviting him to lunch.

Reactions: thesenegop

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
The whole Mabel story doesn't start for me. I can talk to her in the classroom before and after class, but it's always her normal dialogue. I already got an F in the test but she doesn't appear at school from 7-9 pm on Thursdays, but her schedule says she should do.
I think her story should have to do something with stealing the answers to the test, so I found out that on Thursdays I can steal the answers to the Friday test from Ms. Emmi's office, but then during the test Ms. Emmi warns me about cheating and that's it. Nothing else happens. So please help, how can I start that whole part of the story surrounding Mabel?
Yeah, I'm getting the same issue. I've read an earlier post here that you need to complete Theo's quest before you can proceed with Mabel's, except I don't know how to start whatever Theo's quest is.

Reactions: BABaracus

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm getting the same issue. I've read an earlier post here that you need to complete Theo's quest before you can proceed with Mabel's, except I don't know how to start whatever Theo's quest is.
if Theo's quest is him giving me a drink which allows me to buttfuck Daisy, then I completed his quest, if there's more I also have no idea what it is.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
About the money you can get 500g each times Santa come in your room (any 24 of month)
About Mabel quest i think work like this:
-Get an F and unlock Miss Emma hentai scene
-Get a second F and talk with Theo
-Talk with Mabel in class
-When is thursday go to school and use your phone
-Set the time to 19.00
-Watch Mabel stuck in the fence
-Do the same thing next thursday
-Go inside Emma's office and catch Mabel copy the exam's response
-Again, do this next thursday and take your revenge on her

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
About the money you can get 500g each times Santa come in your room (any 24 of month)
About Mabel quest i think work like this:
-Get an F and unlock Miss Emma hentai scene
-Get a second F and talk with Theo
-Talk with Mabel in class
-When is thursday go to school and use your phone
-Set the time to 19.00
-Watch Mabel stuck in the fence
-Do the same thing next thursday
-Go inside Emma's office and catch Mabel copy the exam's response
-Again, do this next thursday and take your revenge on her
ok, I started a new game with this update and I think I didn't get 2 Fs yet.. that might've been my problem. I go and try right now. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes