HaRRyMix

Dec 6, 2017
You need to repeat until the bar is full white, then take you stick out and put it in.
Its a nasty minigame, hope this will be skipable soon hehe
I don't know what else to do, the bar reach the top and start blink, red and white, and pop up a balloon saying "cum" but she wake up anyway... But thanks anyway.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
this one has become one of my favourite games in the site. The first sex scene I experienced was the one related to the "soda" drink of the protagonist's friend Theo and aunt Daisy, and it was the most surprising, one of the hottest sex scenes ever for me. I didnt expect that and it's also my favourite kind of sex

Reactions: vaaf and thesenegop

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Go to the farm area south of the house. There will be a small evergreen tree at the very bottom right corner
15/20mn I'm looking for it, But I just can't... any screenshot or details ? I'm lost :-(
Found a Axe in the barn but he says : "Have no need for it" + I can't find the tree to cut...

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
The Teasing in these game is so high
the vaginal sex is more of a teasing
that Stuck in a wall :)
ugh!!!! couldn't get a good night sleep last night

Reactions: ronan333

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
15/20mn I'm looking for it, But I just can't... any screenshot or details ? I'm lost :-(
Found a Axe in the barn but he says : "Have no need for it" + I can't find the tree to cut...
You have to wait for the 24th day. When you wake up and go downstairs, auntie will be decorating a Christmas tree. Go talk to her and she'll give you the quest. Then you can go to the barn, get the axe, and the tree to cut down will be there

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
this game is soooo fun. I am kinda stuck or unlocked everything maybe. Hope they add even more anal and let players choose vaginal or anal

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Game has Incest Tag. What is the Incest Part?
Well it should be obvious that the two other girls in the house are your sister and your mother but ofc you can give them a role. :D

Basically the same story DC did in SS.
Nevertheless. In most parts of the world (if not all) relationships between cousins are considered incest. especially first degree cousins. Incest doesn't strictly apply to ur blood related siblings/parents alone.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Nevertheless. In most parts of the world (if not all) relationships between cousins are considered incest. especially first degree cousins. Incest doesn't strictly apply to ur blood related siblings/parents alone.
Only in Japan and somewhere else you can have relantioships between cousins

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Let's see...

Incest?
Lolli?
Male protagonist?
Shota?

and..

NO NTR?!
NO sharing?!
NO cuckold?!
NO bestiality?!

Honestly? This seems too good to be true. The developer will probably give up on the project or end up adding to the game all the bizarre fantasies of the patrons to have something to eat at the end of the month. The truth hurts, and I respect reality. I'll be back here in a few years to see what end this game had.
bye bye, then

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes