D

Deleted member 1439211

I have a problem with Theo's quest: after I got into the school at Thursday night, I can't get to Ms. Emmi office because the guard keeps on chasing me, even after I succefly passed the mini game.

P.S. That's the last quest I have to complete in order to complete this release.

D

Deleted member 1439211

not thursday night ?
Yeah you're right, I miswrote.
After you got Theo's quest, go to school at 7PM on Thursday: the first time you will find Mabel got stuck on the ladder but if you again the week after you will be able to enter the school. Once you're inside, go to the second floor; there you will have to pass the guard mini game. After that, head to Ms Emmi's office; you will find Mabel stealing the Friday quiz answers, so you will need to hide in order not to be caught by her.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
I looked through the files and there is apparently an Anna buttjob scene when she is stuck. I have never seen this scene has anybody seen it?
EDIT: There are also models with Anna where she has massive tits, for some reason?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
I looked through the files and there is apparently an Anna buttjob scene when she is stuck. I have never seen this scene has anybody seen it?
EDIT: There are also models with Anna where she has massive tits, for some reason?
In weekends, you'll have to help her in cow quest and when it's finish, you can ask to play hide and seek, and win in rock, paper, scissor
If you want to play the scene stuck in the wall scene
-
and about the breast, it's when they talked about wishes in christmas event , while eating turkey

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah you're right, I miswrote.
After you got Theo's quest, go to school at 7PM on Thursday: the first time you will find Mabel got stuck on the ladder but if you again the week after you will be able to enter the school. Once you're inside, go to the second floor; there you will have to pass the guard mini game. After that, head to Ms Emmi's office; you will find Mabel stealing the Friday quiz answers, so you will need to hide in order not to be caught by her.
Until this moment, i passed it but in the last step i meet her in ms.emmi's office and got caught by security after mabel shouted aaaaaaaa and couldn't catch her stuck on the ladder and spank her

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
please anyone help me with the last step mabel quest
i'm STTTTTTUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK
PPPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE help me

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Everything is good... except it is a SLOOOOOOOW BURN. Makes me feel like full affection is around the thousand and you get things in small increments. Not a bad game, but could use some more stuff to do or some busy work that isn't repetitive. The first 3 days you can't do anything. I even tried by clicking on everything each hour for those 3 early days and you do nothing. Maybe its only me but that is a bit much for the 3 days to do absolutely nothing

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Everything is good... except it is a SLOOOOOOOW BURN. Makes me feel like full affection is around the thousand and you get things in small increments. Not a bad game, but could use some more stuff to do or some busy work that isn't repetitive. The first 3 days you can't do anything. I even tried by clicking on everything each hour for those 3 early days and you do nothing. Maybe its only me but that is a bit much for the 3 days to do absolutely nothing
Keep in mind this is a sandbox game that's very early in development. Not even farming has been implemented yet. As farming, more NPCs with their own schedules, and more events get implemented, you should have more stuff to do at any given time. Let's just be patient.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Keep in mind this is a sandbox game that's very early in development. Not even farming has been implemented yet. As farming, more NPCs with their own schedules, and more events get implemented, you should have more stuff to do at any given time. Let's just be patient.

fine and understandable, though for future; those first 3 days need something or else its simply a waste of data and time compared to the rest of the game.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes