KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I found four scenes they edited so far in this tho the text are still the same.
A vaginal scene with the aunt daisy while drugged in bathroom so no anal.
Looks like that light sex you do with daisy while she's sleeping is now normal sex.
With Anna in hide and seek. No longer buttjob but now It's now a true doggy style
With Anna while she's sleeping. Replaced the handjob with vaginal.
I probably missed some stuff but maybe it's because i didn't find it in the original so yeah. Would appreciate it if you could tell us what other scenes you edited
How do you play hide and seek with anna? I mean when can you play this game with her in the game?
Thx for help!

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Just done with the Modded version, goddamn this is the content that every players want in the game right now. Beside a little bit inconsistent in dialogues and some action like Anna get fucked on bed but the cumming suddenly switch to her hand or when she got stuck in Hide and seek, aunt Daisy vaginal sex,... the rest was the content that I wish and imagine how it would look like if it was being add in the future updates
Hopefully the official updates would be like that, just imagine the true stuck in the wall sex scene with Anna....just damn....
where is modded version ?

Reactions: Guest55555

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
How do you play hide and seek with anna? I mean when can you play this game with her in the game?
Thx for help!
You can play with her on the weekends on 4 PM (16:00) and you also gotta beat her in rock-paper-siccors. A chance will come when you see her stuck. From what i know she's not always stuck there so if you fail and didn't win or you did win but you don't see her ass then load and retry. you also gotta progress some stuff like helping her milk the cows but you can just cheat with the help of the phone
You could always look on your phone on how to get these scenes/events.
Same page as this. Just scroll up and look for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KR4T05191

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Couple comments and quotes above you, and the Modded version including the whole saves in it already so just open each saves to play the event. I think save 1 was during Anna hide and seek event and save 3 was sex with Mrs Santa

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Female of female rape is allmost non-existen in real life. I didnt say its okay in reality - i like it as a fantasy. Becouse females are not dominant in nature as men are. Men on female rape discusts me. The idea of physicaly submiting some one thats weaker than you for sexual pleasure (your sole sexual pleasure) using violence is not right for me. But hey if its just some one's fantasy and his kink as long as he dosnt try it in real life i dont give a fuck. Let him wank to whatever he wishesh. As for Seeds of chaos i was talking about the scenes where the girls are being dominated with their consent for istance the girl at the orc camp. She says she has a dream of being dominated and gang-banged by orc. Or the wife slowly submiting to the twins and ejoying being a submisive bitch. Thats a whole diferent story than rape for me.
my guy f/f rape is not something that rarely happens and its also has someone being forced for the sake of their others pleasure so I don't know what you are on.

and again what happens to the wife in Seeds is without a doubt rape. its fetishesed rape that has the victim come to love it, but its still rape. she was kidnapped and enslaved by them, thats rape

Reactions: lo0u and Cerneu

KemUsama

Oct 10, 2018
There will be contradictions in the dialogue because I don't modify them. There are 4 scenes I edited:
-Daisy Sleeping
-Anna Hide and Seek game
-Bath with Daisy (after drinking Theo energy drinks)
-Anna Sleeping
Minor edits:
Pink hair girl does not wear panties (I put her on more panties, I think it looks sexier)
- phone wallpaper (Anna is the best !!!)
There are 4 save files, the original purpose was to use it to quickly check the scenes I edited and I forgot to delete it.
-save 1: Anna Hide and Seek game, save 2:Bath with Daisy , save 3:Santie, save 4: Mabel when she's stuck (This scene is not edited yet)
Some animations did not work as I expected due to some minor trouble because the order of the frames was not arranged as I thought.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There will be contradictions in the dialogue because I don't modify them. There are 4 scenes I edited:
-Daisy Sleeping
-Anna Hide and Seek game
-Anna Sleeping
Minor edits:
Pink hair girl does not wear panties (I put her on more panties, I think it looks sexier)
There are 4 save files, the original purpose was to use it to quickly check the scenes I edited and I forgot to delete it.
-save 1: Anna Hide and Seek game, save 2:Bath with Daisy , save 3:Santie, save 4: Mabel when she's stuck (This scene is not edited yet)
Some animations did not work as I expected due to some minor trouble because the order of the frames was not arranged as I thought.
Well! Better than nothing, at least those edited scenes was very hot and just like how I imagined the sex with them would be
And I'm so glad that you didn't delete those saves, make things easier to go and check the scenes, thank you

Reactions: Smithe

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
You can play with her on the weekends on 4 PM (16:00) and you also gotta beat her in rock-paper-siccors. A chance will come when you see her stuck. From what i know she's not always stuck there so if you fail and didn't win or you did win but you don't see her ass then load and retry. you also gotta progress some stuff like helping her milk the cows but you can just cheat with the help of the phone
You could always look on your phone on how to get these scenes/events.

Same page as this. Just scroll up and look for it.
How to use the phone, I mean what's the keyboard touch? Thx

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
-Daisy Sleeping
-Anna Hide and Seek game
-Anna Sleeping
Minor edits:
Where r your saves?

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
How to use the phone, I mean what's the keyboard touch? Thx
Keyboard touch? I don't know what you mean by that so sorry but to access your phone you go to your item menu and then go to key item section. There you see you phone. Use it then you see spend time or use phone. Press use phone and your on the phone menu. Gonna have to use your mouse for this one. The one with the wrench is the option to turn on cheats, change name or cheat for money. The one with the folder has both events and schedules. click events and you can change your progress with them if you have cheats on.

Where r your saves?
The saves he's talking about are already in the game when you download the file. Just load and your good.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
You know that girl on the bench with pink hair and exposed pussy? In the dream, there's a scene where she teases the MC. How do I get this to happen in the normal game?

AngelGTZ0

Jan 1, 2021
Why is it that when I save the game and close the game when I reopen the game, my game is not saved? It happens to me in all RPGMS only

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes