thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dev post 4 days ago, look like new update could come out next month or in April:

v0.1.8 Status update

Status update:
80% of art and animations are completed!

New character:

Maybe you already knew or don't know. This game has magic ingredients in it. This new character is a flower fairy, you can sell items to her to earn money as well as buy "native items" from her.

Thank you for your patience and supporting the development.

-Milda Sento

Reactions: HaRRyMix

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In short: Our shota will got himself a Tinker Bell and would have some fun with either her or using her magic to do it with other girls
Now imagine those cows turn into women....MMMMMMHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM....

• Haha
Reactions: Mogul Khan

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh. Started playing this and the first day consisted of looking around for something to do, finding nothing, watching the tv, rinse and repeat over and over. Game appears to have been in development for a year, but there's still not enough to warrant playing this, and won't be even in a couple years at this pace.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Meh. Started playing this and the first day consisted of looking around for something to do, finding nothing, watching the tv, rinse and repeat over and over. Game appears to have been in development for a year, but there's still not enough to warrant playing this, and won't be even in a couple years at this pace.
Dude, are you disapointed? If yes you must know few things, Milda Sento has a life, he's doing all the animations by him
self, he's working alone and he has a life, that's why the updates are coming slowly, so you must be patient, and if you
want more cool stuff in this game play the edited version of the last build...you will love it

Reactions: onic

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I will give it to you the game needs a better tutorial, and probably should begin on monday. However, since the phone was added, that's not really an argument. You have all the events and schedules for everyone in there, so you shouldn't be aimlessly searching for things. Plus you only played 1 day? Sorry, but this seems more like the problem was you expecting the game would be a "click whatever to fuck" kind of game when it's not. There is content, but the game expects you to work for it, and you don't seem to be willing to

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Dude got a point, the game is coming good but it's taking a lot of time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't blame Milda for slow update anyway, because not many people support and giving him money to develop the game faster. Not just that but real life work and he's working alone would slow the progress even more so we had no choice but to accept it

Apr 16, 2020
Will it update this month? already two months of no good sleep because of this masterpiece
(Focus on the scene where the mc fuck the girls in there sleep plss... why? cause there wont be that much process like, missions or an event where she wil give you her trust, just straight up, If you have enough stat you could fuck them in there sleep)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Will it update this month? already two months of no good sleep because of this masterpiece
(Focus on the scene where the mc fuck the girls in there sleep plss... why? cause there wont be that much process like, missions or an event where she wil give you her trust, just straight up, If you have enough stat you could fuck them in there sleep)
I think Dev said next update will come out 2-3 month later so expect it will be around April

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Can't blame Milda for slow update anyway, because not many people support and giving him money to develop the game faster. Not just that but real life work and he's working alone would slow the progress even more so we had no choice but to accept it
Yes, but like i said lots of time, he needs some reality, he can't put those high goals and be working alone and even delivering these slow updates and believe people will throw a fkcton of money just because it's him. He needs to create confidence in his work, otherwise he'll never catch full potential, and plus that thing of him to not work with anyone or asking for help it's bad Omen for me. Already saw a lot of good projects get abandoned just for this kind of stuff.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Dev post 4 days ago, look like new update could come out next month or in April:

v0.1.8 Status update

Status update:
80% of art and animations are completed!

New character:

Maybe you already knew or don't know. This game has magic ingredients in it. This new character is a flower fairy, you can sell items to her to earn money as well as buy "native items" from her.

Thank you for your patience and supporting the development.

-Milda Sento
what does he mean by "native items"?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yes, but like i said lots of time, he needs some reality, he can't put those high goals and be working alone and even delivering these slow updates and believe people will throw a fkcton of money just because it's him. He needs to create confidence in his work, otherwise he'll never catch full potential, and plus that thing of him to not work with anyone or asking for help it's bad Omen for me. Already saw a lot of good projects get abandoned just for this kind of stuff.
I wonder who needs more reality, when one doesn't realize HE HAS A REAL JOB !! He does the game on top of the rest. As it's not profitable enough right now to make it his only income he's not about to do it full time, and he's right not to !

That's not so hard to understand, is it ? It's basically a passion project.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
what does he mean by "native items"?
I guess the fairy will sold stuff like, elixirs, potions and stuff like that and by using "" i guess he means that some items will be from sexual stuff like idk, squirt from fairy in a bottle or shit like that, anyway I'm just speculating.

Reactions: BABaracus

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I wonder who needs more reality, when one doesn't realize HE HAS A REAL JOB !! He does the game on top of the rest. As it's not profitable enough right now to make it his only income he's not about to do it full time, and he's right not to !

That's not so hard to understand, is it ? It's basically a passion project.
So what? just because he has it hard he deserves a benefit?
I'm not saying that the project will be profitable with just 100 bucks, but still, what I'm talking about it's about his goal, im pretty sure wherever he lives, and I'm sure he's not from USA, 5 thousand dollar (his goal to go full time) it's a lot of money and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. But if he wants to reach that amount to full fill his dream being able to complete this project, at this point i will take him years and when that happens mostly projects becomes abandoned.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I guess the fairy will sold stuff like, elixirs, potions and stuff like that and by using "" i guess he means that some items will be from sexual stuff like idk, squirt from fairy in a bottle or shit like that, anyway I'm just speculating.
thanks for clarifying

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes