Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
So what? just because he has it hard he deserves a benefit?
I'm not saying that the project will be profitable with just 100 bucks, but still, what I'm talking about it's about his goal, im pretty sure wherever he lives, and I'm sure he's not from USA, 5 thousand dollar (his goal to go full time) it's a lot of money and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. But if he wants to reach that amount to full fill his dream being able to complete this project, at this point i will take him years and when that happens mostly projects becomes abandoned.
Damn... You should chill out for a second, maybe you´re right but only time should decide what´s going to happened, and it´s just a game, you should take it easy, there´s mods and other games out there. Also the upcoming update should have a decent content for what i know, and he only needs to do coding by now, so just wait a little bit if you are that impatient. Sorry for my broken english

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Damn... You should chill out for a second, maybe you´re right but only time should decide what´s going to happened, and it´s just a game, you should take it easy, there´s mods and other games out there. Also the upcoming update should have a decent content for what i know, and he only needs to do coding by now, so just wait a little bit if you are that impatient. Sorry for my broken english
I'm chill, say that to the other dude that made me had too explain myself because he was being a wk.
Besides, i hope for the best for this project, this dev really has a top quality.

Zithan

Jul 3, 2017
Decided to take a look at this today, I have gotten to the point of being able to do stuff with the Aunt at night, unfortunately though, it seems the menus are getting permanently messed up.
Like when I interact with Ana at night, it just freezes on that screen, and I have to close out of the game and reload, I was able to continue on for another day, but now any pop up menus(for any "choice"), it is invisible, I can still select the options, it is just invisible, and now the dialog boxes take up the full screen, it makes the phone unusable, and the night time interactions become stuck(because there is no mouse interaction anymore), reloading the save doesn't fix it, it has corrupted the save itself.

Anyone know of a work around for this? Or a way to "reset" it in the save?
I just checked starting a new game, everything is fine, so it is definitely the save itself.

This is my save directory:

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, but like i said lots of time, he needs some reality, he can't put those high goals and be working alone and even delivering these slow updates and believe people will throw a fkcton of money just because it's him. He needs to create confidence in his work, otherwise he'll never catch full potential, and plus that thing of him to not work with anyone or asking for help it's bad Omen for me. Already saw a lot of good projects get abandoned just for this kind of stuff.
Yeah, but a goal is just that, a goal. If that's what he think it takes to work full-time on it than I don't mind them setting that goal. It doesn't mean that as a 'customer' you have to help them achieve that goal single-handedly.

There are a shit-ton of devs I'm supporting with just $1-2 a month because at the moment that's the price it's worth to me and I'd like to think that giving each a bit goes a lot further in terms of appreciation than dropping $20 on a single dev each month, because in all honestly, no dev is worth a cummulative monthly fee anting up to more than the end-price of their product.

In essence you can still give them $10 over a longer span and see if the progress is worth it. I do really agree that devs need to show their passion for a project, be it through frequent game updates, or at the very least frequent notifications on what they've been doing even if it didn't lead to an update of the actual game.

Anyway, I thin this is why I like the approach of the Project Helius' Fallen Doll/Paralogue, where in essence you can pledge a high fee for one month which entitles you to all future updates and a copy of the game upon release. Then again, we're talking about 2 different types of games in 2 different kind of leagues.

I still hope this one picks up though, because even if the pace is slow, the artwork is damn good for a single person.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah, but a goal is just that, a goal. If that's what he think it takes to work full-time on it than I don't mind them setting that goal. It doesn't mean that as a 'customer' you have to help them achieve that goal single-handedly.

There are a shit-ton of devs I'm supporting with just $1-2 a month because at the moment that's the price it's worth to me and I'd like to think that giving each a bit goes a lot further in terms of appreciation than dropping $20 on a single dev each month, because in all honestly, no dev is worth a cummulative monthly fee anting up to more than the end-price of their product.

In essence you can still give them $10 over a longer span and see if the progress is worth it. I do really agree that devs need to show their passion for a project, be it through frequent game updates, or at the very least frequent notifications on what they've been doing even if it didn't lead to an update of the actual game.

Anyway, I thin this is why I like the approach of the Project Helius' Fallen Doll/Paralogue, where in essence you can pledge a high fee for one month which entitles you to all future updates and a copy of the game upon release. Then again, we're talking about 2 different types of games in 2 different kind of leagues.

I still hope this one picks up though, because even if the pace is slow, the artwork is damn good for a single person.
You've already said it, a dev should show some passion about his work and for me, it's not something I'm seeing here, still, like i said, this goal it's a bit out of mind just so he can work full time, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it but like he says, "this is my dream" but he's not putting an effort that shows this is really his dream, besides like you also said, he's not in touch with the "free" fans and that's make to miss lot of potential supporters.

I've supported not a lot but some games, and some of those just got abandoned, and i just see the same patern in here, that's why i talk about this and why he needs a bit of reality.

Reactions: Cabbagelord

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
You've already said it, a dev should show some passion about his work and for me, it's not something I'm seeing here, still, like i said, this goal it's a bit out of mind just so he can work full time, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it but like he says, "this is my dream" but he's not putting an effort that shows this is really his dream, besides like you also said, he's not in touch with the "free" fans and that's make to miss lot of potential supporters.

I've supported not a lot but some games, and some of those just got abandoned, and i just see the same patern in here, that's why i talk about this and why he needs a bit of reality.
Even if you say that, Milda Sento is like, i don't know, to misterious, sometimes he does actions without telling anybody, or sometimes he take suggestion but it doesn't say anything to them, it's like he doesn't like to talk to anybody.
I don't say it's bad, but it's kinda weird to see that.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Even if you say that, Milda Sento is like, i don't know, to misterious, sometimes he does actions without telling anybody, or sometimes he take suggestion but it doesn't say anything to them, it's like he doesn't like to talk to anybody.
That's why i said i see the same pattern here, the same behavior, that's what worries me, seeing a project with so much quality, going to waste.

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
Nice artistic game will the new version come soon?
Will there be furry and gay content?(sorry my english)

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
"Holly shit, look(!), its an introvert... ewww...so strange..."

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes