yercat

Dec 6, 2017
He has a day job, he's doing everything on his own and it's hand drawned animations. One of the most fastidious thing to do. You know what's truly weird ? People who don't know how to show appreciation, especially for stuff they're not paying for.
Still, it takes a lot of time for small updates, of course his quality it's top tier, but he should really get someone for code.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Let's not forget Summertime Saga started small like this too once. It was nothing more than a passion project, again, just like this one.
You never know where it might end up. And as frustrating as it is to wait, especially since the quality of the art is pretty high, with enough time, this could be the next big thing.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
He has a day job, he's doing everything on his own and it's hand drawned animations. One of the most fastidious thing to do. You know what's truly weird ? People who don't know how to show appreciation, especially for stuff they're not paying for.
I do appreciate his work though? I'm just saying that it's taking too long for a few scenes and some lines of code? I've also been subscribed to his subscribestar before? I'm not complaining but like, my man missed his peak. Unless his next update is a banger I dunno if people will keep following this project, it's just developing so slowly...

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
He alredy said that is not gonna happend because he is doing it alone and he wants it that way
I know, but he can't spect to grow thinking like that, you can put the best quality you want but if it takes you years to deliver some content people won't be that supportive. Besides that goal he has, it's a bit out of mind with how things are right now. If he says this is his dream job, well, he needs a little bit of reality. Yes, i know this project it's his little baby, but if he wants it to grow up, you need to make sacrifices. If he doesn't want to share at least get someone to teach you.

Let's not forget Summertime Saga started small like this too once. It was nothing more than a passion project, again, just like this one.
You never know where it might end up. And as frustrating as it is to wait, especially since the quality of the art is pretty high, with enough time, this could be the next big thing.
Yep, but SG it's now a lot of people, and this dev doesn't want to work with anybody, if he's looking for progress, he's looking at the wrong way.

Reactions: parachina

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Look, he answered a dude that the new build will be in 2 o 3 months, this is what I'm talking about, it takes a lot of time. Does anyone knows what will come in the next build to know if it is worth playing? I'm not playing since the 1.5 and still it's to little the amount of content added. Screenshot_2021-01-27-12-58-30-875_com.opera.browser.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look, he answered a dude that the new build will be in 2 o 3 months, this is what I'm talking about, it takes a lot of time. Does anyone knows what will come in the next build to know if it is worth playing? I'm not playing since the 1.5 and still it's to little the amount of content added. View attachment 1006840
Look like the next update would focus on Anna, in 1 of his post he did say that he was "surprise Anna won the poll". The next one would be Mae

Reactions: ronan333

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What I'm wondering is where's the Trello? I think that's important to keep everyone informed about the pace and content of the update. Hopefully the dev didn't decide to drop it
I think he's not have the time to develop the next update yet so didn't have Trello, maybe next month he will set the Trello for people to check the progress

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
What I'm wondering is where's the Trello? I think that's important to keep everyone informed about the pace and content of the update. Hopefully the dev didn't decide to drop it
I think he's not have the time to develop the next update yet so didn't have Trello, maybe next month he will set the Trello for people to check the progress
He won't do a Trello, he's sharing the progress on his discord channel.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes