Apr 16, 2020
Ahmmm... hmmm... I'll take that as an Insult and just say If your not gonna answer me with the right answer and answer me with that type of answer then... You are not needed, It would have been better If you just shut'd up
-
If you were just jokin around and just replied with a useless answer then... It would have been more better for you to just kept that for yourself
-
anyway I did wish so

fappindaffy

Sep 30, 2017
You've already said it, a dev should show some passion about his work and for me, it's not something I'm seeing here, still, like i said, this goal it's a bit out of mind just so he can work full time, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it but like he says, "this is my dream" but he's not putting an effort that shows this is really his dream, besides like you also said, he's not in touch with the "free" fans and that's make to miss lot of potential supporters.

I've supported not a lot but some games, and some of those just got abandoned, and i just see the same patern in here, that's why i talk about this and why he needs a bit of reality.
What do you mean he should show passion? He's got pretty detailed characters fully and fluently animated. That's more passion than 96% of the games you find on here. And trust me, animation takes a LOT of work. Especially 2D animation.

Reactions: patachoucs

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
What do you mean he should show passion? He's got pretty detailed characters fully and fluently animated. That's more passion than 96% of the games you find on here. And trust me, animation takes a LOT of work. Especially 2D animation.
i don't think he's referring to the quality of the work, as much as other aspects.
I personally think he could communicate more. He has an account on this site, his game is free anyway, so I don't see why he doesn't try to use this platform to build a community. I've checked the discord, he's not that active there either.
Then there's the 5k goal to move to full time. Thats A LOT. Even more if USD is worth more than his country's currency. Kinda tells you he's not really trying to go full time as much as he'll only do it if this thing is just insanely sucessfull.
Maybe he's just a busy guy with a nice paying job that he enjoys. That's great for him. But I think what yercat means is that despite his quality content, he's not going the extra mile that other devs are going to try to make their projects go big. And I can kind of agree with that.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Being gifted it's not the same as being passionate, i could be the best animator the world and still not being passionate about it.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
i don't think he's referring to the quality of the work, as much as other aspects.
I personally think he could communicate more. He has an account on this site, his game is free anyway, so I don't see why he doesn't try to use this platform to build a community. I've checked the discord, he's not that active there either.
Then there's the 5k goal to move to full time. Thats A LOT. Even more if USD is worth more than his country's currency. Kinda tells you he's not really trying to go full time as much as he'll only do it if this thing is just insanely sucessfull.
Maybe he's just a busy guy with a nice paying job that he enjoys. That's great for him. But I think what yercat means is that despite his quality content, he's not going the extra mile that other devs are going to try to make their projects go big. And I can kind of agree with that.
This dude right here got the whole point of what I'm saying. Thank you.
Sure i would be one defending the dev if it wasn't for this behavior.

Reactions: SlowDance

Narewe

Aug 28, 2017
Have an issue with the choices going off screen and the dialogue window covering the entire screen?

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
So I licked auntie 2X (twice in a row same night) then did the light sex and now i cannot have light sex any more after licking. She cum's forever now and i get caught when having light sex. This a bug?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
So I licked auntie 2X (twice in a row same night) then did the light sex and now i cannot have light sex any more after licking. She cum's forever now and i get caught when having light sex. This a bug?
Probably but if you want more than light sex you can play the edited version of the game if ya want

Stefix5000

Jan 10, 2018
you gotta click on the "cum" button, dude

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes