Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1321593

This post is a lie?! DAMN! It was too good to be true...
The rule was (and is, in most part) too restricting from the start, but don't fear - as I said it's very soft and it ain't NTR. Hell, Milda might change his mind because it's not being worked on yet so just be on a lookout. Even if it comes, it'll probably be optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
It looks like a have a new favorite game in this whole page.
FB_IMG_16189515952087041.jpg

(Honestly speaking, it's just too funny, i can't wait for the next update 9/10 music could be better but in any other aspect is the perfect slice of life.)

Reactions: CaTa-SF

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So I downloaded 3 versions (Nopy, Mega, Public version) and all 3 failed to load because they were missing picture files.

I'm missing:
Daisy - Sleep-Touch-Thigh_0008.rpgmvp
and
Shop-1.rpgmvp

Temporarily fixed it by renaming different pictures but I would be thankful if someone could upload the correct files.
They should be in www/img/pictures.

Thanks in advance.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
found a funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens if you use the les-mag after 22 hours when they're asleep.

I just want the lesbian photo, I can't play the game T-T is there any hero?
Its animated with multiple parts even if someone uploaded a screenshot or screenshots of it you would miss most of the experience, sorry.

So I downloaded 3 versions (Nopy, Mega, Public version) and all 3 failed to load because they were missing picture files.

I'm missing:
Daisy - Sleep-Touch-Thigh_0008.rpgmvp
and
Shop-1.rpgmvp

Temporarily fixed it by renaming different pictures but I would be thankful if someone could upload the correct files.
They should be in www/img/pictures.

Thanks in advance.
I downloaded mine from upload haven. I also don't have those files but I have no problem. You did download v0.1.9.1, and other then copying over your save didn't overwrite any of the files with the older version?

NEXT VERSION STATUS - 10/78 - 12.8%
Art - 10/69
Writing - 0/2
Code - 0/6

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I downloaded mine from upload haven. I also don't have those files but I have no problem. You did download v0.1.9.1, and other then copying over your save didn't overwrite any of the files with the older version?
I didn't have an older version, nor a save file. This is my first install.
Anyways, just "finished" the current release and didn't have any errors that had to do with that so I guess it went alright. I just wonder why the startup seems to require those files when the running game clearly doesn't.

Where can I find Adeera??
School, third floor on the left. After 3pm if its your first visit.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
I didn't have an older version, nor a save file. This is my first install.
Anyways, just "finished" the current release and didn't have any errors that had to do with that so I guess it went alright. I just wonder why the startup seems to require those files when the running game clearly doesn't.

School, third floor on the left. After 3pm if its your first visit.
She keeps saying "Looks like I forgot it at home again, please come back later." I do that and she doesn't show up at any time. Only at 14pm

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She keeps saying "Looks like I forgot it at home again, please come back later." I do that and she doesn't show up at any time. Only at 14pm
Did your character say anything about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's supposed to be there from 1 - 3pm the next day and you can investigate further.

EDIT: You might need to do the whole getting caught at the pool thing first as that seems to be a trigger for many things. Also that bugged out on me and now sweet Ms. Emmi won't give me attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
EDIT: You might need to do the whole getting caught at the pool thing first as that seems to be a trigger for many things. Also that bugged out on me and now sweet Ms. Emmi won't give me attention.
I can't remember myself if that was a pre-req, all I know is that Emmi just randomly talks to you after class one day and that starts the event. After that just go to the door around 2 or 3pm and then peek into the room the next day around the same time

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I can't remember myself if that was a pre-req, all I know is that Emmi just randomly talks to you after class one day and that starts the event. After that just go to the door around 2 or 3pm and then peek into the room the next day around the same time
Yes that's when she tells you to sign in with the principal. That's definitely a prereq. But seems like he already got that or he wouldn't even know of Adeera's existence. There are definitely some scripting bugs in this game, though relatively few.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes