joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Its been a minute since I last checked progress has about doubled.

NEXT VERSION STATUS - 23/89 - 25.8%
Art - 23/81
Writing - 0/2
Code - 0/6

yes. press "P" and select phone (or select it from your items, esc->items->key item)
then press the cog and spanner icon. now you should see a few options such as change gold, cheat, etc.
That's how I did it.

90210nyc

Apr 30, 2021
Where the h*ll is the Classroom? The guide says I am supposed to go to "Go to class at 7h". Only been there once, but that first time the game just dumps you there automatically,...so never got to see how to get there.

Also at the farm the girl also declines "let's play",...everytime,...no matter what.

Mar 31, 2020
Where the h*ll is the Classroom? The guide says I am supposed to go to "Go to class at 7h". Only been there once, but that first time the game just dumps you there automatically,...so never got to see how to get there.

Also at the farm the girl also declines "let's play",...everytime,...no matter what.
Just go upstairs and the class is on the left side. You have to milk the cows first before you can play with her.

wublubs

Jul 21, 2021
yes. press "P" and select phone (or select it from your items, esc->items->key item)
then press the cog and spanner icon. now you should see a few options such as change gold, cheat, etc.
apparently there is a way to cheat time in cheat mode, do you know how?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The changelog said that the bug with Adheera in the first event is resolve but I still having that bug, someone is in my same situation?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes