Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Saying "more content" gives no context, saying what you actually want to see will give the artist/dev ideas they may not have had initially. This could in turn save time in the brainstorming process. For all we know, some of the scenes I put could have been considered finished by the dev. I personally would much rather be smart and give specific ideas than be a fool and simply say "give more content" but well to each their own.

As for the "time" thing....don't cheapen the dev's passion by saying something as "working on in his spare time". I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but it makes the game sound as nothing more than some side project....and I've seen what happened to those. And while a year or so is understandable, a few years is unacceptable when you're making money per month. The west has sadly gotten use to being milked that they are starting to set the bar pretty low..... sorry, I just can't be that guy. Yup, that was a pun, no I'm not sorry for it.
If the goal of your comment was to give ideas to the dev, you're in the wrong place. The dev isn't active on this forum. No offence, but you're "being a fool" by trying to reach him here. You can go in the discord under #suggestions and give your own, but the dev isn't really short of people trying to get their ideas into the game. There's a lot of people doing that already.

Also, stating the facts isn't cheapening anything. I'm not questioning the dev's passion at all, but as of now, he does have a job and is working on this on the time he has outside of that. If you want to change that, feel free to support, and help him go full-time.

As for time expectations, at the current pace, it will take a few years for the game to be nearing a completed state, with a bunch of events and variations, and all gameplay elements. Just a realistic projection, whether you find it "acceptable" or not.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I agree, but when I think back, it might actually be in the phone. I played when the update first came out so I cannot really remember or not.
Yes, but in the previous version (a year ago) I saw some scenes in the barn that the character hide in the upper part, where there is the hay. And another inside the locked barn room. In this version these senas were not trigered when i played. It was removed?
Due this I fell that its need a way to track if there are more scenes or no.

Mar 31, 2020
Yes, but in the previous version (a year ago) I saw some scenes in the barn that the character hide in the upper part, where there is the hay. And another inside the locked barn room. In this version these senas were not trigered when i played. It was removed?
Due this I fell that its need a way to track if there are more scenes or no.
In the barn, there is no one (or nothing) in there yet.

CircaV3

Dec 10, 2020
The phone indicates there is aditional Mabel content after spanking her when she is stuck in the fence and grabbing her tits after class. Does anyone know if this content is actually in the build and if so how to reach it?

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
I think I encountered a serious bug with Mabel. If you try to cheat your affection and progression with her, you can meet her in the classroom at 15:00 and have the option to kiss her.

But that's it. There will be a hug option, but that doesn't do anything, and the CG where the dude kisses Mabel is stuck on the screen forever. You can still walk around in this state. The only way to remedy this is to reload a save.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I think I encountered a serious bug with Mabel. If you try to cheat your affection and progression with her, you can meet her in the classroom at 15:00 and have the option to kiss her.

But that's it. There will be a hug option, but that doesn't do anything, and the CG where the dude kisses Mabel is stuck on the screen forever. You can still walk around in this state. The only way to remedy this is to reload a save.
Which version are you running? Cos This was a bug I got in v0.1.9.0. After upgrading to 0.1.9.1, it was solved

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
This custom tileset is beautiful and other rpgm devs should take note of stop using the default ones, because it makes your game stand out and make me want to play it.

On the other hand, many devs are bad at writing and not fluent in English so an editor will help a lot, which is needed here.

OwA

Sep 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "hfghhfgfgf, publicación: 6427430, miembro: 345277"]
can someone plz share me a save plz anyone
[/CITA]
I share my saved

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
How i can get this? i got to school at night 19/20 hour and nothing new, only the scene when she is stuck at the fence and yes I already did the "tits squeeze".
help.png

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
keep getting caught by megan after mabel leaves you in emmi office (mabel says hide in classroom locker) HELP

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes