kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Im pretty late but the game looks promising might have to try it out one of these days
If I were you, I'd wait a few more updates when there's content for every main girl, not just a few select girls at this point, but other than that it's a very promising game with great art.

Mar 31, 2020
If I were you, I'd wait a few more updates when there's content for every main girl, not just a few select girls at this point, but other than that it's a very promising game with great art.
It will take a lot longer than a few updates for there to be significant content for every main girl but the only big main girls are Daisy and Ana currently. At this point, most updates are focused on one or the other so I'd say those waiting should wait until content moves on to lesser-known girl characters.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hmmm... exhibitionism would be nice; you could have the girl in the courtyard who flashed her pussy appear at a water fountain or picking up her books with no panties then have her appear different places with various levels of escalation. Anna could even see her and decide to give it a try; that would be great.
I don't know if pool sex could be a tag, but it's a shame to have that setting and not exploit it.
I know Edgy is dying for someone to get naughty with the farm animals, so let's give him some of that. ;)

Reactions: Malumana

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Tag-wise....nothing really strikes me. It already has a few of my interest that would make sense in this setting. Having a few scenes go further would be nice for example: Bath scene with Anna have the mc play with her when she's bending over, her sitting on his lap and accidently rubbing each other, or have the mc purposely rub against her while they are sitting across from each other. Bath scene with Daisy lead to consensual anal, titjob or both. Massaging Daisy lead into groping. Scene with Mae, make so there's a chance her mother doesn't see you and it leads to either breast sucking or him fingering her. After school with Mabel going further than tit rubbing and Thursday night going from surprise butt sex to actual sex. Being able to poke or prod the flashing girl. After lifting her dress a few times, make it so you can finger Pixie.

Game play wise, give more to do on the weekend. A nice time waster instead of having to rely solely on the phone would be nice. Have Anna and Daisy do more, they should never not (double negative!!) be on the map. Even if what they are doing doesn't lead to a H scene and just fluff.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Tag-wise....nothing really strikes me. It already has a few of my interest that would make sense in this setting. Having a few scenes go further would be nice for example: Bath scene with Anna have the mc play with her when she's bending over, her sitting on his lap and accidently rubbing each other, or have the mc purposely rub against her while they are sitting across from each other. Bath scene with Daisy lead to consensual anal, titjob or both. Massaging Daisy lead into groping. Scene with Mae, make so there's a chance her mother doesn't see you and it leads to either breast sucking or him fingering her. After school with Mabel going further than tit rubbing and Thursday night going from surprise butt sex to actual sex. Being able to poke or prod the flashing girl. After lifting her dress a few times, make it so you can finger Pixie.

Game play wise, give more to do on the weekend. A nice time waster instead of having to rely solely on the phone would be nice. Have Anna and Daisy do more, they should never not (double negative!!) be on the map. Even if what they are doing doesn't lead to a H scene and just fluff.
Everything you described basically amounts to "more content". That is coming, but we have to understand these things take time, specially when we're dealing with a game with original animated art, that is also attempting to have have actual gameplay. It's a very ambitious task for 1 single guy working on his spare time. Your problems should be solved in a matter of time, give this game a few years.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
as far as tags go I agree most of what would be expected is already taged but the harem tag is missing. But a classic I don't see yet is the "titfuck", another that would be good is the "group sex" tag will I did enjoy the lesbian scene (especially as you don't often get pure Mxd usually Mxs or Dxd) a 3 some would be awesome, but with the way it usually goes it will probably be just a matter of time. one last one would be the "cosplay" tag can anyone else see Daisy in a cow outfit with a tail plug wile the protag and Anna milk her.

Mar 31, 2020
as far as tags go I agree most of what would be expected is already taged but the harem tag is missing. But a classic I don't see yet is the "titfuck", another that would be good is the "group sex" tag will I did enjoy the lesbian scene (especially as you don't often get pure Mxd usually Mxs or Dxd) a 3 some would be awesome, but with the way it usually goes it will probably be just a matter of time. one last one would be the "cosplay" tag can anyone else see Daisy in a cow outfit with a tail plug wile the protag and Anna milk her.
Pretty much every one of those ideas is projected to be added into the game. The group stuff will happen after the lesbian questline is done. Giving Daisy the cow outfit is also something that is planned but when it will be added in is the question. The idea that was discussed was that that outfit would be a sort of quest reward so it's more or less about finding what story would make sense to have that as a reward.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
i just recently realized that mabel had more scenes and all i can say i really that anal scene i wish tho you could change the view to see better her ass

Reactions: kamikazedrew

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Pretty much every one of those ideas is projected to be added into the game. The group stuff will happen after the lesbian questline is done. Giving Daisy the cow outfit is also something that is planned but when it will be added in is the question. The idea that was discussed was that that outfit would be a sort of quest reward so it's more or less about finding what story would make sense to have that as a reward.
Figured as much one other thing "clothing management" just like the apron on Friday would be nice id we could change there outfits it wouldn't have to take effect in CGs unless it was already part of it as that would take way to much time to do, but just in the standing images. Albeit It would be fitting for the dinner table also.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Everything you described basically amounts to "more content". That is coming, but we have to understand these things take time, specially when we're dealing with a game with original animated art, that is also attempting to have have actual gameplay. It's a very ambitious task for 1 single guy working on his spare time. Your problems should be solved in a matter of time, give this game a few years.
Saying "more content" gives no context, saying what you actually want to see will give the artist/dev ideas they may not have had initially. This could in turn save time in the brainstorming process. For all we know, some of the scenes I put could have been considered finished by the dev. I personally would much rather be smart and give specific ideas than be a fool and simply say "give more content" but well to each their own.

As for the "time" thing....don't cheapen the dev's passion by saying something as "working on in his spare time". I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but it makes the game sound as nothing more than some side project....and I've seen what happened to those. And while a year or so is understandable, a few years is unacceptable when you're making money per month. The west has sadly gotten use to being milked that they are starting to set the bar pretty low..... sorry, I just can't be that guy. Yup, that was a pun, no I'm not sorry for it.

Mar 31, 2020
Figured as much one other thing "clothing management" just like the apron on Friday would be nice id we could change there outfits it wouldn't have to take effect in CGs unless it was already part of it as that would take way to much time to do, but just in the standing images. Albeit It would be fitting for the dinner table also.
There is a spoiler picture for the next update that has Daisy naked for poses when she's in the barn so maybe we'll get something sort of to that extent. Someone did suggest making it an option or as something like a birthday gift, where you can make Daisy (if it's your birthday) or other characters go naked throughout the day if you get enough points with them. This wouldn't apply to school characters though.

Reactions: joblo9394
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes