AbbasStrong

Nov 23, 2019
Not sure which phone bug you're talking about, but if you mean the "I can't use my phone here" bug, then it's resolved in the v0.1.9.1 update (Only guessing tho as I haven't encountered it once since). I'm assuming this was resolved with the addition of the quick access button for the phone

nope! downloaded the v0.1.9.1 and still has the "I can't use my phone here" bug after getting caught on the swimming pool. does anyone know a way to fix it?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
the mabel stuff as a whole is just infuriating, i spent 2 hours on all other content and one and half hours grind just for mabel only to get stuck at the fence slapping. im just going to stop here and ignore mable there is no way in hell that anal scene is good enough to justify 1:30h of grind and a headache from getting stuck.

Reactions: mio shirai

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
the mabel stuff as a whole is just infuriating, i spent 2 hours on all other content and one and half hours grind just for mabel only to get stuck at the fence slapping. im just going to stop here and ignore mable there is no way in hell that anal scene is good enough to justify 1:30h of grind and a headache from getting stuck.
It is not a requirement to do the scene of Mabel stuck in the fences, you just have to enter the school wing from Miss Emmi's office and that's it and you run to the MC room and hide in the locker.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
id wish all rpgm games were delivered with version specific start points or at least persistant games saved in appdata.

Zeephy51

Dec 28, 2019
This game seriously needs more sex content and more rewards before it starts to drive everyone crazy, other than that it's 10/10.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is good and i do think more sex scenes would be great, but i can wiat to see what the dev has planed. i would love a three some with the anut and other farm wemon with the mc lol.

Mar 31, 2020
YOU CANT STOP WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT MARX! ADD GAY STUFF!!!!
but for real just dont do the gay content if you dont like it its that simple
Gay content is among the few tags that will never be added to the game. A lot of kinks are up for debate later on but things like NTR and gay stuff are absolute no's as the creator doesn't like it, therefore, doesn't want to put it into the game.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes