lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
If i tell about the story then its good but if u ask about sex scenes then for me its 3 star becuz only 2 girls have vaginal sex one is cousin while sleeping another is santa girl and last what i was looking forward to it was his Aunt but dissapointed that with a nice bathroom scene they put anal sex literally bro, don't tell me that all have some strange fetish where Aunt and principal are anal fetish(true from what i have seen) but i'm okay with the red hair girl belly fuck scene, if that then it's a bummer. I was really looking forward to it specially the Aunt and nephew scens and thinking of helping them but now i don't think so.

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF
Mar 31, 2020
If i tell about the story then its good but if u ask about sex scenes then for me its 3 star becuz only 2 girls have vaginal sex one is cousin while sleeping another is santa girl and last what i was looking forward to it was his Aunt but dissapointed that with a nice bathroom scene they put anal sex literally bro, don't tell me that all have some strange fetish where Aunt and principal are anal fetish(true from what i have seen) but i'm okay with the red hair girl belly fuck scene, if that then it's a bummer. I was really looking forward to it specially the Aunt and nephew scens and thinking of helping them but now i don't think so.
The game is in early development. What you see for the Aunt and principal is not the only scene they will get. Both will receive more scenes in later updates if you actually wait and don't assume based on one scene.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
The game is in early development. What you see for the Aunt and principal is not the only scene they will get. Both will receive more scenes in later updates if you actually wait and don't assume based on one scene.
"early development" bruh its been a year probably more before it even got released.

Reactions: lokakali

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you don't want her to wake up you got to get the mc to like her pussy tale she cum's then us his dick. hope i used the right tale are is it tell.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
if you don't want her to wake up you got to get the mc to like her pussy tale she cum's then us his dick. hope i used the right tale are is it tell.
Quality ENGRISH.

Anyway, lick her pussy until she cums, THEN use your dick. You can also use the Pixie Powder to have sex without those steps.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
how to use Pixie Powder to have sex with her? There is no option.
Just use Pixie Powder from your inventory, the effect would last for the rest of the day.
So you can unlock the bathroom BJ scene and sleep sex in one day.

jukds

Aug 28, 2021
Just use Pixie Powder from your inventory, the effect would last for the rest of the day.
So you can unlock the bathroom BJ scene and sleep sex in one day.
I canoot use it from my inventory,and it's effect last only one scene.

Mar 31, 2020
Man I like checking back here every now and then to see any sort of discussion but pretty much every time it's just bug reporting and asking for help.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes