zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope i don't get my head bit off for asking a question agian lol. but i hope for more contiant with the other farm to the mc need's to findaly give both wemon there some lovin lol. and i hope the update will come out soon lol

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Can anyone explain to me where/how you get the "School Fence Stuck" event with mabel?
I've been trying everything and I can't find it.
I think I might have screwed up, because I only got F on 2nd test after having successfully passed the 1st test...

Edit* Ok, so you need to get 2 F's in a row for the event to trigger...

Last edited:
Reactions: Eromo

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
Can anyone explain to me where/how you get the "School Fence Stuck" event with mabel?
I've been trying everything and I can't find it.
I think I might have screwed up, because I only got F on 2nd test after having successfully passed the 1st test...

Edit* Ok, so you need to get 2 F's in a row for the event to trigger...
You could try stay at school and then speed up time on the phone past closing and go to fence to see if she is there

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
already sleep and change the day 2 times,still not working
okay, so, latest version, check, phone bug, check, save/load doesn't fix (assumed), possibly check, advancing days doesn't fix, check, tried going into dream area/gallery or (strange one this) going to neighbours farm early morning to talk to mr carter?
if check to that last two then I can only give you a quote :
"Shit's fucked mate, better get a new one (start from beggining)"

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
okay, so, latest version, check, phone bug, check, save/load doesn't fix (assumed), possibly check, advancing days doesn't fix, check, tried going into dream area/gallery or (strange one this) going to neighbours farm early morning to talk to mr carter?
wait you can talt to neighbours farm?? how?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
wait you can talt to neighbours farm?? how?
follow the path between the house and "your" gardening plot (to the left and you must be dead centre, only the middle area warps you)
talking to mr carter in early morning 6 or 7 am, will get you a easy 100 g, repeatable once per day

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
follow the path between the house and "your" gardening plot (to the left and you must be dead centre, only the middle area warps you)
talking to mr carter in early morning 6 or 7 am, will get you a easy 100 g, repeatable once per day
ahhhh i'll try later

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I used to have this issue too but I found it was solved completely for me in 0.1.9.1, so I think he needs to ensure he has that version. You can also try the quick access button (use P key on PC or the phone icon on screen on the android port) instead of going to key items in the menu screen

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I used to have this issue too but I found it was solved completely for me in 0.1.9.1, so I think he needs to ensure he has that version. You can also try the quick access button (use P key on PC or the phone icon on screen on the android port) instead of going to key items in the menu screen
I thought the problem was completely eliminated myself, but on a recent fresh playthrough (yes, latest version) the problem occured, curiously also after joining swimming team, but it resolved itself that quickly that I don't know what resolved it, so just listed things I probably did once phone wasn't working
also, thank god the shortcut was added like I said was needed in a post ages ago, going through the menu, selecting key items, select phone and then finally selecting time... it was just a drain after the first 10 times.

unfortunatly I am now dealing with the next major issue... mable storyline >.< it takes basically a whole in-game month.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
there's bug after join pool club, cant use phone in any place
this happens if you use the phone anywhere in the school area.
to fix this, go back to the ranch (home), then go right to the neighbor ranch, then go back to the home area, then go to sleep.
should fix it, but if not, then you just need to go move between areas and sleep until you can use your phone again.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes