loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Nope. In fact he doesn't want to talk to anyone at all. He straight up ignores you're message pretty much all the time and on the 1 in 10 chance he does, it's a 1 sentence response and he likely won't respond to a follow-up. Getting a full conversation with him pretty much never happens.
at least Milda will have a little chat with the mods about the server or the game

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
It's actually true. Nothing about it is exaggerated. Milda got sick of the mod occasionally messaging him about the game or mod stuff that he took away his role.
This might sound weird, but for ONCE I am on milda's side. I've seen so many good games turn to trash because the developer wanting money so much, that they listen to their fanbase (and I mean listen too much) and they end up putting things some fans ask, and well, I'm sure even you are aware of what happens to some of those games.

So yeah sorry if it sounds a bit rude, But so far the game is really good, and I kinda want him to keep doing his stuff his way.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
This might sound weird, but for ONCE I am on milda's side. I've seen so many good games turn to trash because the developer wanting money so much, that they listen to their fanbase (and I mean listen too much) and they end up putting things some fans ask, and well, I'm sure even you are aware of what happens to some of those games.

So yeah sorry if it sounds a bit rude, But so far the game is really good, and I kinda want him to keep doing his stuff his way.
While what you said Is true the inverse is also true. "Listening to much" kills many a game but not listening enough has also killed many a game. I for one hate forced content "you can't please everyone" but a developer out of touch with there fan base is more often then not doomed to failure. From what I get from what Edgy_Memes is saying is that he is ghosting both his mods and subscribers, which is never a good sign. Now I can't verify the truth of his claims as I'm nether a mod nor a subscriber. From what I've seen Edgy_Memes has also been the one to try to bring the voice of f95 to Milda as he doesn't check f95, although I thought he did way back.

Any way hopefully things will continue going well. I also like the way the game is and is going so far although I would have liked to see someone other then Mable but she won the poll lol "and they end up putting things some fans ask" not that I necessarily disliked the content. I think the Daisy update has been a long time coming and is a vital step as I see Daisy and Ann as the main girls with MC's Mom being a potential one depending on how he handles her. Honestly I think using polls to decide the main focus of the updates is a bad idea. It detracts the story from advancing congruently. depending on the subscribers votes the game can progress like a jigsaw puzzle, which I feel will diminish its value on the short run.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
While what you said Is true the inverse is also true. "Listening to much" kills many a game but not listening enough has also killed many a game. I for one hate forced content "you can't please everyone" but a developer out of touch with there fan base is more often then not doomed to failure.
I will say one thing to this, as a game developer myself. I can't speak for Milda specifically, however he is not a company, and what a lot of people seem to forget is that sometimes, like in my case, this can be a passion job, meaning that he does not need to be in touch at all with his fanbase, I'm not saying this to be mean or rude, but understand that it's a bit entitled as a fan to "expect" the developer to be in touch with you.

And whether he is doomed to fail or not, well that's kinda his choice for doing things his way ^^

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I will say one thing to this, as a game developer myself. I can't speak for Milda specifically, however he is not a company, and what a lot of people seem to forget is that sometimes, like in my case, this can be a passion job, meaning that he does not need to be in touch at all with his fanbase, I'm not saying this to be mean or rude, but understand that it's a bit entitled as a fan to "expect" the developer to be in touch with you.

And whether he is doomed to fail or not, well that's kinda his choice for doing things his way ^^
If that's how the game developer acts or thinks, why would they even have a discord in the first place?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
If that's how the game developer acts or thinks, why would they even have a discord in the first place?
Discord brings in people, fans speaks to each other, it's a way of basically keeping people engaged without having to lift a finger, because they are entertaining each other :)

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Discord brings in people, fans speaks to each other, it's a way of basically keeping people engaged without having to lift a finger, because they are entertaining each other :)
Seems legit, but without the developer being positively engaged it could also become a mess like the Waifu Academy discord or ones like it.

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Seems legit, but without the developer being positively engaged it could also become a mess like the Waifu Academy discord or ones like it.
The game's Discord server is pretty much a server that is almost dead, so to speak, the only assets on it are the Russians.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
The game's Discord server is pretty much a server that is almost dead, so to speak, the only assets on it are the Russians.
Well isn't Milda Russian or something? Cause he's English translations are a bit messy.
I'm not sure where he's from, but if it is Russia then it's actually positive for them to be assets xD

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Well isn't Milda Russian or something? Cause he's English translations are a bit messy.
I'm not sure where he's from, but if it is Russia then it's actually positive for them to be assets xD
wait seriously he's russian i thought he was european

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not saying this to be mean or rude, but understand that it's a bit entitled as a fan to "expect" the developer to be in touch with you.

I've never tried to talk with the developer and never said I expect the developer to be in touch with me. As I said I am neither a subscriber nor on his discord.

This game may be a passion project but Milda "He has said it was. He works on in on his spare time between working his real job as he is not making enough to sustain himself with the game" also hopes to make money off it. If the amount he makes off the game drops to far the likelihood of him continuing will greatly decrees. The subscribers also show that there is an interest in his game losing to many is demoralizing.

Anyway all of this is neither here nor there as Milda doesn't even read what we say here. I'm not trying to argue with you your not trying to argue with me were just stating our opinions, making conversation, passing time as we wait for the new update which I for one am looking forward to.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I'm not trying to argue with you your not trying to argue with me were just stating our opinions, making conversation, passing time as we wait for the new update which I for one am looking forward to.
Good to know some people can be civil on this site :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Good to know some people can be civil on this site :D
I have enough stress in my life no need to add "Internet pissing war to it" besides I don't feel our opinions are really that different, and even if they are who cares.

Haha I'm not confirming I have no idea where he's from, but his primary language is clearly not english :p
Honestly that fact makes me wonder what is his primary language. I know he had said before the writing was a struggle for him, so would he get more done in his native tongue. That wouldn't help me though no mater what the language is as I only speak english. Although watching the progress It looks like most of the time goes to art.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeyla

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I was briefly on the discord and i left because for me there was too many voices trying to influence Milda constantly.
I fully understand he might have gotten tired of a mod if that one kept messaging him and request some stuff for the game.
I tried a couple of times there to explain it was Milda's game. In the end even if we can suggest some stuff once in a while, to have 90% of the discord being that felt wrong, especially since people actually expected it to end up in the game. So now I just follow from afar.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes