cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I would like the ntr to enter the game in the same way, but it is a big no
Only NTR that I think is lacking in games is where character actually redeemed themselves by just admitting not worth it or fighting back or whatever most commonly they just become cocks for whatever reason. Well that and the hardcore NTR however that is overly depressive so not sure who actually enjoy those.

When it comes to animal sex being NTR there are ways around that. There could be sex with just with people that have no relationship with MC which would technically be voyeurism e. g. Visiting another farm and witnessing the event. Then again wouldn't be surprised if there were people that insta shouted that it's NTR these days since everything where another character doesn't have sex with MC appears to be NTR or some insert meme joke

Reactions: kamikazedrew

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
When it comes to animal sex being NTR there are ways around that. There could be sex with just with people that have no relationship with MC which would technically be voyeurism e. g. Visiting another farm and witnessing the event. Then again wouldn't be surprised if there were people that insta shouted that it's NTR these days since everything where another character doesn't have sex with MC appears to be NTR or some insert meme joke
I could see that with the older girl from the farm to the right, probably with the horse in the barn. I forget her name, but it's his aunt's daughter and I think she is his childhood friend. Although bestiality isn't my thing, I think it would hit less with the way you're putting it.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Even if it is added it would be optional IIRC. He is already started tinkering with enabling disabling content. There is a option in the phone to enable, or disable lesbian, and or prolapse content.

Mar 31, 2020
But isn't Milda going to let some animals have sex with the girls? If so, there's not really a difference between some guy and an animal, in my opinion.
While bestiality isn't necessarily banned, it's also not planned to be added at this current point in time. There will supposedly be a tag poll at the start of next year to see what the community wants to be added and that's among them. However, I can't really tell you difference-wise. It makes absolutely no sense to me either but the game is based on his personal tastes. Even removing NTR, he doesn't even let people make any game suggestions that would involve another guy like BBG threesomes.

Mar 31, 2020
Some people just want to watch the world burn, so I wouldn't be surprised if bestiality made it into the game that way.
Honestly, you'd be surprised how many people actually want it to be a thing due to the game starting on a farm setting, it's not surprising to think people have a thing to see that happen. That being said, IF it passes, the most likely scenario is that animal-on-girl contact is simply for sexual pleasure and not for any intimacy or connection.

Reactions: vaaf

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Honestly, you'd be surprised how many people actually want it to be a thing due to the game starting on a farm setting, it's not surprising to think people have a thing to see that happen. That being said, IF it passes, the most likely scenario is that animal-on-girl contact is simply for sexual pleasure and not for any intimacy or connection.
I couldn't care less if it makes it into the game since it will probably come with an option to turn it off. I'm trying not to kink shame anybody, but it's the thought of me touching someone who would do that with an animal that would be a deal-breaker with me. It's not the fact that someone would do it with an animal.

Mar 31, 2020
I couldn't care less if it makes it into the game since it will probably come with an option to turn it off. I'm trying not to kink shame anybody, but it's the thought of me touching someone who would do that with an animal that would be a deal-breaker with me. It's not the fact that someone would do it with an animal.
Yeah I get that. From what I could tell with it, it's sort of a your story your choice sort of scenario if it makes it in where the entire quest pretty much is avoidable and as such, if you choose to avoid it, the girl wouldn't actually do anything.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Damn Milda is fast, it seems like only yesterday this update came out. I hope they work at a steady but relaxed pace so as to not get burned out.

Reactions: vaaf

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

art was 77 total now its 61 total

Everything was almost finished with the lesbian scenes halve done.

From the planed content I would guise he wasn't able to get around to adding the new locations.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020

art was 77 total now its 61 total

Everything was almost finished with the lesbian scenes halve done.

From the planed content I would guise he wasn't able to get around to adding the new locations.
There will be no new locations and CG with Theo

Reactions: joblo9394
Mar 31, 2020
will the bully get what's comeing to him please lol.
For having one scene, I really don't care about him. I really don't want Milda to spend what little amount of resources he has making a plot with him but it'd be fine if there are just situations that make you feel better than him like body evaluations or getting something that he wanted.

Reactions: joblo9394
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes