zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think the dev should just make the game there way. i mean the people paying do not have the right to say anything there paying for the devs idea not there's

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I was briefly on the discord and i left because for me there was too many voices trying to influence Milda constantly.
I fully understand he might have gotten tired of a mod if that one kept messaging him and request some stuff for the game.
I tried a couple of times there to explain it was Milda's game. In the end even if we can suggest some stuff once in a while, to have 90% of the discord being that felt wrong, especially since people actually expected it to end up in the game. So now I just follow from afar.
That's messed up, and also another game killer. It's sad that things got that out of hand. I think comments and suggestions can be a great boost to the growth of a game, but once you add in entitlement things become toxic. I've had my fair share of suggestions to different creators some that were added, and some that were not. A suggestion is just that a suggestion. Only thing I 100% expect to see added to a game is what the developer says will be added. As I said before I hate forced content once you break a developers idea of that game they want to create the quality drops drastically.

Ghosting is probably not the best way to handle things, but with the release deadline approaching, and the fact that he still has to handle his real life, and job It may be his only way of pushing through. I for one would hate to see a stress delay, they can be lengthy if not eternal.

Reactions: patachoucs

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true if you make ask them what they think of you idea those are good way's. but to pay them to make there games then tell them what they are going to do because you pay them is bull shit. i mean people pay them to make there game because they liked it but to be assholes and tell the dev what to put in there game is wrong a suggestion is fine.

Reactions: patachoucs
Mar 31, 2020
This might sound weird, but for ONCE I am on milda's side. I've seen so many good games turn to trash because the developer wanting money so much, that they listen to their fanbase (and I mean listen too much) and they end up putting things some fans ask, and well, I'm sure even you are aware of what happens to some of those games.

So yeah sorry if it sounds a bit rude, But so far the game is really good, and I kinda want him to keep doing his stuff his way.
It had nothing to do with the game or someone demanding stuff. The mod said he would just message him about "Could this idea work" or stuff about his role. And Milda doesn't want to interact pretty much ever unless he feels like saying something but he never told people that so his intentions are blurry if you never get replies back.

Mar 31, 2020
I will say one thing to this, as a game developer myself. I can't speak for Milda specifically, however he is not a company, and what a lot of people seem to forget is that sometimes, like in my case, this can be a passion job, meaning that he does not need to be in touch at all with his fanbase, I'm not saying this to be mean or rude, but understand that it's a bit entitled as a fan to "expect" the developer to be in touch with you.

And whether he is doomed to fail or not, well that's kinda his choice for doing things his way ^^
Maybe not for every fan but for even an appointed mod, you'd expect to get a response if it's about the role. Not doing that isn't about the game anymore. It's just the dev not wanting to talk to people period. Mod isn't entitled to stuff but if you make a mod then the bare minimum is to talk to them. From what I gathered, the mods pretty much had to figure out enforcing rules on their own. The other point to make is then why bother making a Discord at all if you yourself aren't really going to do anything. Any fan can post updates and stuff like that in fact there is very little "perks" to actually being on the discord.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
Mar 31, 2020
that's true if you make ask them what they think of you idea those are good way's. but to pay them to make there games then tell them what they are going to do because you pay them is bull shit. i mean people pay them to make there game because they liked it but to be assholes and tell the dev what to put in there game is wrong a suggestion is fine.
The main problem with how suggestions work is that it's him picking what he personally likes for the game which isn't wrong however he never bothers to specify what type of things he would most likely pick up. Not saying you have to be super specific but people could put together a sort of pattern of what usually gets picked. However since he never bothers to separate good suggestions from really bad ones, people put pretty much anything out there which annoys a lot of people. In addition, several people who had commission scenes from him, rarely if ever got updated which changes the argument because they actually paid with that promise given to them. My personal thing is that if he wants to treat it like a crowdfund support game with no benefits then just do it.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
Poll result and status update!

Poll result: Daisy with Lady Dimitrescu Costume. Chasing, Blowjob, Female Butter Churner won with 29.41%.
Status update:
- Daisy's story progressing and rework are completed.
- Currently, I'm working on Daisy and Anna lesbian scenes. There's are 7 parts for this one, so far 3.5 of them are finished.

1.gif

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
The main problem with how suggestions work is that it's him picking what he personally likes for the game which isn't wrong however he never bothers to specify what type of things he would most likely pick up. Not saying you have to be super specific but people could put together a sort of pattern of what usually gets picked. However since he never bothers to separate good suggestions from really bad ones, people put pretty much anything out there which annoys a lot of people. In addition, several people who had commission scenes from him, rarely if ever got updated which changes the argument because they actually paid with that promise given to them. My personal thing is that if he wants to treat it like a crowdfund support game with no benefits then just do it.
searching for a pattern will be a bit difficult as the suggestions milda chooses are somewhat random

renee188

Jul 10, 2018
can someone explain how you get the mabel scene in the locker?
In order:
Get an F twice on the test on friday. (I believe that's the requirement for unlocking the 'quest' to steal the answers)
Go to school at night on thursday, several times (I think two or three)
Do the blackmail thing after school with Mabel to raise affection, all the way to the 3rd stage.
Go to school at night on thursday again, I believe there's 2 or 3 more events.

If I'm wrong, people are free to correct me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will wait for more and hope fully the mc get's the guy on the other farm gone he is after a woman we should have lol.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
That will happen anyways. Milda will never allow any other guy to have any sort of scene with the girls so it's kind of predictable.
But isn't Milda going to let some animals have sex with the girls? If so, there's not really a difference between some guy and an animal, in my opinion.

Reactions: vaaf

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
But isn't Milda going to let some animals have sex with the girls? If so, there's not really a difference between some guy and an animal, in my opinion.
Milda told me that early next year, she will open a poll to see if people want bestiality in the game, but that will depend on the subscribers.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Milda told me that early next year, she will open a poll to see if people want bestiality in the game, but that will depend on the subscribers.
Some people just want to watch the world burn, so I wouldn't be surprised if bestiality made it into the game that way.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes