joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Updated on
Hi, I'm Milda Sento. Art is my passion. Making game is my dream work.
||

NEXT VERSION STATUS - 53/85 - 62.4% - Estimated release date: Late September
Art - 50/77
Writing - 1/2
Code - 2/6

Reactions: maxtern and Azero

Doggogaron

Mar 3, 2019
I'm not sure if Milda is talking about the whole update here but Milda said in Discord "Holy, It took longer than I thought but it's done. There are still 20 days and I guess I could put the lesbo part in time."

spictral

Feb 10, 2021
I,m playing the game on android so when I interact with ana while sleeping I touch where I'm supposed to but nothing happened (hands do appear but can't undress or move anything) so can someone help me

f92

Jan 12, 2021
for the adeera sex scene bug
go to school at 22:00 and head left to the ladder
then go to 3rd floor and see adeera

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Guys, honestly i confuse how to read events feature on phone, like i dunno what to do when i wanna unlock scenes from them. care to explain how?

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
That's not depressing. What's depressing is that he sends on average two regular non-announcement messages a week in the actual discord.
I think that milda does not send many messages in discord because the group spends most of the time dead

Mar 31, 2020
I think that milda does not send many messages in discord because the group spends most of the time dead
Not even true. I and a couple of people have tried reaching out to discuss either game stuff or asking input for the server. That cost a dude his mod role because I guess Milda didn't like being messaged even though apparently the guy got no warning (Or any message back apparently).

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Not even true. I and a couple of people have tried reaching out to discuss either game stuff or asking input for the server. That cost a dude his mod role because I guess Milda didn't like being messaged even though apparently the guy got no warning (Or any message back apparently).
I really thought he was the type of person who liked to talk privately with his high-level subscribers about in-game stuff.

Mar 31, 2020
I really thought he was the type of person who liked to talk privately with his high-level subscribers about in-game stuff.
Nope. In fact he doesn't want to talk to anyone at all. He straight up ignores you're message pretty much all the time and on the 1 in 10 chance he does, it's a 1 sentence response and he likely won't respond to a follow-up. Getting a full conversation with him pretty much never happens.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes