lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have an issue when I'm in the "dream mode" at night to rewatch the scenes, When I try to play a scene (for instance the chrismast scenes) I got images from other scenes in the backround even in front of the scenes so I can't see anything.
I tried to use the "Stuck Image" option when you speak to a character, but it doesn't work

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Where tho?
EDIT: nvm it's in the files :FacePalm:
It's alright friendo. Happens to the best of us ^.^. Change logs should always be found on the first post where you find the dl links etc. Sometimes they can be vague though depending on the game. This one however is generally on point with the change log details.

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
sooooo is there no cheating or ntr?
nope, I kind of wish there where some, like the cousin being dumb enough to suck/fuck the bully but this will never happen. If I'm not wrong the dev even said no NTR/cheating which is for the best, unless he/she wants to kill the game.

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Alright for those of you who are inevitably going to ask, here's a walkthrough of the halloween event. Also managed to find an exploit to get the max fly swatter spanks easily. Firstly, if you want to cheese progression from a completely new save using the phone cheat, I suggest changing progression points to 10 and affection above 80. Also when changing the day, change it to the 29th first and just max out your gold. For those of you starting with saved progression, just make sure you have enough gold and the same progression/affection points I mentioned before and you can go straight to 6am on the 30th.

For those that went to the 29th/used the phone cheat from a completely new save, just play through the 29th as normal so you get the interactions that might interrupt the prompts to start the Halloween update (which is why I said do the 29th first) out of the way. After the day is done go to sleep and when you wake up on the 30th at 6am. This is where everyone should be joined up for the walkthrough by now. Do the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks alot for the guide

Reactions: Mrtaco23

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay just downloaded and got through the first night however after going into the barn I saw a CG scene and somehow Anna telling me about breakfast but I didn't see anything on the table in the dining room/kitchen...

So did I miss triggering something?

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I'm getting stuck at this scene, is this a bug? Or am i doing something wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after she appears go to the bedroom and go upstairs behind the shelve (or in between the bookshelve ans the bust) wait till she appear,(save if you like) then run past her to the end of the hall into a new room were you can try to use the fly thingy (idk the ame cause here where i live there is nothing like that) to figh her and get a new sex scene

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes