the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Bug during the event saying fail load file specialclaw1.png
the plugin causing the error has already been fixed.
and better report this properly so i actually know of it.
you can ping me here or on Discord or wherever you like, but some random post on a site with millions of them won't draw much attention.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Does this mod require an update to game version 2.1?

whaegzueli

Jul 8, 2020
Here is a save file with the secret event cutscene, all you need to do is walk forward, the boss fight is pretty good, but the arena kinda makes it really fidgety. Have fun.
Edit: config and persitent added

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XProudNoobX

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
This game is so full of bugs, it's utterly ridiculous.
I've spent the last 1 and half hour raising daisies affection and the other womens to the Point, that I'm at well over 150 affection points for Daisy and still I cannot progress beyond the point where you sleep in the same bed with her and the only option I have is "Sleep". Nothing else.
I'm going to go insane >:|

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
Tried it again with a new save and went step by step as described in the walkthrough on the first page and nothing, still no progress in the sleepover regard and nowhere else in that matter.
Screw this buggy waste of time.

snake20101

Jul 23, 2017
To activate the minigame the date needs to be the 30th
Use your phone to order the costume
Talk to Daisy that night when she's in her room while having 10 progression points with her
Use the tea on the fireplace to progress
Getting caught gives you the BJ scene. If you hit her with the flyswatter enough times and you get the vaginal scene.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Tried it again with a new save and went step by step as described in the walkthrough on the first page and nothing, still no progress in the sleepover regard and nowhere else in that matter.
Screw this buggy waste of time.
Its the conversation during dinner about the players height that you are probably missing, blocks everything else. I still don't know how to trigger that, gave up just used a save to skip it. It should trigger after you try following the pixie since he talks about getting taller or something, not sure.

Reactions: LioMatt63

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Milda should really add a big ass icon for the phone in the game's UI. Not only it would save a lot of clicks, it would also help with the issue of people not even realising it exists (I.E. last reviewer). I did suggest that in the discord, but Milda probably didnt even see it

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes