Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
the artwork is really amazing but the game mechanics are the worst ive seen in my whole life...
i don't know how making a renpy works but even a 12-yo boy could write a better game than this XD
i mean did this guy ever think about something like usability? or is his brain just like a flipper automat.
Have you ever opened RPGMMV in your pointless and miserable life? :Kappa:
I highly doubt it. Writing event mechanics is not an easy job at all.
p.s. And yes, you shit yourself. It's not a renpy.

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks buddy ! And good news for you ! Since i feel like x-ray is not the cup of tea of Milda i try to do my own x-ray arts for some scenes here's one for the sleepy scene with daisy :) ( Sorry for my english i'm using Translator )
oh my, This is great!

Reactions: Iceloo

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks buddy ! And good news for you ! Since i feel like x-ray is not the cup of tea of Milda i try to do my own x-ray arts for some scenes here's one for the sleepy scene with daisy :) ( Sorry for my english i'm using Translator )
This is amazing! Absolute top-notch work.

Thanks, i will make a mod and post it here when it will be done !
Can't wait for it!

Reactions: Iceloo and Chabbo

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys I always have a problem with Daisy ... when she goes to the bathroom to take a shower and I spy on her and I give him a hand but then after I want to jump on him he doesn't let me do anything and if I go to Theo at 13 p.m. always tells me that there is nothing new / interesting how do I do?!?!
and then where I buy the dress for Halloween I did not understand where it is !!!!

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I got soft locked right at the beginning of the game.
I chose to creep on Auntie in the barn, Anna was here and asked me what a I was doing and after that interaction I couldn't do anything else.

Either that, or I'm dumb and didn't notice a possible interaction somewhere

EDIT:

I also found that I'm often in a position where I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Is this normal ?
For example right after the Barn at the beginning, I go out of it, then what ? Anna is in the field, she tells me the cows need to get out, and Auntie is nowhere to be seen

The only workaround I found was to skip time repeatedly until things changed.
The characters often go missing

Last edited:

Axel95RM

Feb 4, 2018
When Daisy sleeps and I lifted the blanket then after I can't interact in the points that the game shows me. I would need some help with that. Thanks.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
When Daisy sleeps and I lifted the blanket then after I can't interact in the points that the game shows me. I would need some help with that. Thanks.
You're probably not far enough in her affection meter.
All you can do is lidt the blanket until you get enough points

Reactions: Axel95RM
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes